Is a Good Product Enough to Win a Customer's Approval?

Jasz

VIP Contributor
A decent item is at this point insufficient to win a purchaser's approval. Customers need something beyond quality, frequently searching for items and brands that line up with their own qualities.

It appears glaringly evident. Why support a brand monetarily on the off chance that we disagree with their social and natural qualities? Even with environmental change, we who care enough are prepared to consider the results of our shopping propensities.

The design business is one of the greatest guilty parties with regards to contamination. As per the US Natural Security Organization, 26 billion pounds of materials end up in landfills every year. All things considered, the greater part of us won't ditch shopping out of the blue. We may not actually surrender all quick style. Be that as it may, many individuals will work on their propensities to improve things.

Dr. Matt Johnson, teacher at Hult Global Business college and organizer behind neuromarketing blog Pop Neuro, says, "There is collecting proof that shoppers are influenced by the apparent maintainability of [a] brand, and further, that buyers will pay a premium for items from a feasible brand over a non-reasonable contender brand."

Worth and simplicity of procurement are as yet the fundamental drivers of procurement choices, yet manageability is turning into a greater component. A 2019 review drove by Hotwire saw that as 47% of web clients overall had dumped items and administrations from a brand that disregarded their own qualities. Safeguarding the climate beat that rundown.

Etini

Valued Contributor
From my point of view, a good product is not just enough. You need to have sales charisma, a positive attitude, and probably an inviting environment. I have seen businesses that have very sound products but they still struggle. There is an attitude that a businessperson or his staff exhibits that would make a customer to come back over and over again. There are attitudes exhibited in a business place that would completely make the customer not to ever think of coming back.

I live in a compound where there are two grocery shops. It is amazing how I leave the grocery shops in my compound to get my stuff from the woman who has a grocery shop a pole away. It s because of the attitude of the lady. She relates with customers at a personal level. A good product is not enough to attract and keep any customer. It takes much more.

Kobeta75

Yes, I think the main thing customers always wish to see in any product is always the quality of the product. Most companies do attract to many customers due to their quality of goods produced and this always the best for customers.

Suba

Staff member
Good products are necessary but not absolutely necessary to attract consumers, we also need other approaches such as endorsing famous people, making product reviews, so that consumers have more confidence in product quality, because the benefits of your product have been proven by others.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Successful businesses follow one basic rule which is to focus 25 percent on the product and 75 percent on marketing. This rule of business tells us that you can sell average products if you have a solid marketing plan, and you might not be able to sell high-quality products when you do not have a proper marketing strategy. While having a good product might he,p you win your customers, you also need to focus on marketing. In fact, marketing plays a huge role in generating sales because marketing is the only method to reach your product. How can you reach your customers and win their hearts when you don't reach your target market? You should definitely offer value with your product but you should also do marketing. You can build trust only with a good product, you will have recurring buyers only when your product is good but you can have sales only when you market.

Miki1

When a customer enjoys your product definitely he's going to come back again and again. And he's going to recommend others to come to you. So a good product is enough to win a customer approval. Many times customers goes around looking for a choice of product and when they finally found it and it satisfied their ambition you see the expression on their face with joy. So you're going to win them over and they'll keep coming. Most especially if they buy it at a cheaper price than a previous place they bought that same product before.