Iron Mike Tyson Bought 2.6 billion dollars worth of bitcoin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Iron Mike Tyson, the greatest boxer ever lived has shown interest in cryptocurrency . He Made this know in his tweet on his Twitter handle. He's garnered a large Twitter followers to the tune of 5.6 million and his tweets suggest that he is asking his followers which way to go between bitcoin and ethereum

The heavyweight in the cryptocurrency space have given a resounding support for bitcoin. However, the tweet has gained a lot of comments, retweeted and likes but majority endorsed bitcoin .

"I have bought $2.6 billion dollars worth of bitcoin" said the former heavyweight champion.
The are more celebrities involved in cryptocurrency and it's a laudable gesture.

If this kind of development continues it will help bitcoin regain its price quickly.

What do you see to this?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
If those popular people involved in trading bitcoin or crytocurrency there will be a great improvement in the world of bitcoin and the value of it will be high. Such huge amount of money on bitcoin will sure turn in many gain for him whenever there is an increase of bitcoin. This really sound great to be and many country are accepting it as a medium of exchange too.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
We have been having all such good news lately in the cryptocurrencies ecosystem, especially with Bitcoin. However, I'm hoping that Bitcoin is not being manipulated. If those news we hear on daily basis are true, with the billions of dollars being invested in it, I think we should be hearing good news about Bitcoin's bull run soon, if not....

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is a very wonderful news for the cryptocurrency world and I think this should help drive the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because the bearish run has done a lot of harm to a lot of cryptocurrency traders especially those who are just venturing into it newly. This is definitely the best time for anyone who wants to invest in cryptocurrency to do so because very soon the price will be going very high and a lot of people who invested now will make a whole lot of profit.

We have been having all such good news lately in the cryptocurrencies ecosystem, especially with Bitcoin. However, I'm hoping that Bitcoin is not being manipulated. If those news we hear on daily basis are true, with the billions of dollars being invested in it, I think we should be hearing good news about Bitcoin's bull run soon, if not....
I believe there are some people manipulating the price of cryptocurrency so that they will invest on it. But even have that this is different to the best time for anyone who wants to go into cryptocurrency to invest because very soon I see the price of Bitcoin touching about $80,000 before the end of this year. This is definitely not a financial advice.

If those popular people involved in trading bitcoin or crytocurrency there will be a great improvement in the world of bitcoin and the value of it will be high. Such huge amount of money on bitcoin will sure turn in many gain for him whenever there is an increase of bitcoin. This really sound great to be and many country are accepting it as a medium of exchange too.
I remember when Elon musk invested huge amount of money on bitcoin and the price started going up, I hope this investment by will do same. A lot of people seems to be investing on Bitcoin lately and the reason is because the price has gone down and this is definitely the best time for anyone who wants to venture into it to invest.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I believe there are some people manipulating the price of cryptocurrency so that they will invest on it. But even have that this is different to the best time for anyone who wants to go into cryptocurrency to invest because very soon I see the price of Bitcoin touching about $80,000 before the end of this year. This is definitely not a financial advice.
If manipulation is real in cryptocurrencies, how can we now vouch for it's long term durability, as this negates the doctrine of Bitcoin in the first instance. Well, maybe the manipulation is just a technical one.

You know, maybe a situation where by some influential crypto enthusiasts people, just talk or say some bad news about Bitcoin and small investors gets to withdraw through panic selling and after few months, they bring out some good news then they lure rich people in again and the when the price surge they make gains.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Tyson was a great boxer, but not greatest boxer ever lived.
But what is the source that he invested that amount in Bitcoin?
Tyson's last tweet was on 17 Jul where he tweeted "Which do you prefer, BTC or ETH?"
There is no information if he actually invested in any of them.
Please mention the source.

Josemendez

Verified member
This is goodnews and even a better one as it concerns a popular celebrity in the society. He is also very fortunate to have bought this huge amount of bitcoin during the bearish period. When the bull days come he will surely benefit from his investment because his profit will be huge.
I hope this information will help to move the market up while we wait for the long anticipated bitcoin talk between Elon Musk and CEO of Twitter.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I thought Mike Tyson was bankrupt? Isn't that he had filed for bankruptcy and earning from different shows like wrestling? Now there is news that he bought 2.6 billion dollars worth of Bitcoin. Isn't that outrageous because a poor man a few years ago now has that huge amount of money that he would invest in Bitcoin.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I thought Mike Tyson was bankrupt? Isn't that he had filed for bankruptcy and earning from different shows like wrestling? Now there is news that he bought 2.6 billion dollars worth of Bitcoin. Isn't that outrageous because a poor man a few years ago now has that huge amount of money that he would invest in Bitcoin.
Mike Tyson ain't that poor he's into movies this days and he can't be paid pennies for involving in several major roles in int'l movies that's being watched all over the world. See, don't believe to the extreme when they say a star went bankrupt, it's not as deep as that. And I'm not saying he bought that amount of BTC either. Though, I don't think he would....Just thought those are just to hype Bitcoin.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
As I mentioned above too, there is still no authentic news. However creator did not wish to reply to any users' comment. Nobody has confirmed this news either. This way no discussion will come up and thread will remain unconfirmed.
so this thread is now closed due to non confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.