Choice whether to work for companies that damages the environ.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
It is almost impossible to reject an job or career offer given to you by a company or by an industry that totally damages the environment. And studies and research has shown that companies and businesses are totally damage the environment tends to pay and compensate their employee and work is reasonably and so much considerably so that they do not have any need to leave such a job opportunity but rather their endeavour to give in their very best to make the most out of it. A good example of companies and industries that totally damages the environment are adult movies industries and even tobacco producing industries. Indeed tobacco is a very harmful substance in which majority of people are so much addicted to and nowadays they are even found in most of the alcoholic drinks most people consume. There is absolutely no doubt in the fact that tobacco itself is a bad influence and a whole lot of individuals have been suffering from a lot of diseases and illness possibly linked to tobacco consumption.

On the other hand adult movies industries tends to influence the future of our youth making them to lose focus on the most important things in life. Adult movie industries also have taken a toll on most, and according to research and studies many marriages and relationships have been jeopardised and terminated as a result of one partner addicted to the consumption of adult movies. It is everyone's decision to make, but if it were me I would never think twice on not working in an organization or business thats totally damages the human environment.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The tobacco industry is considered to be one of the most fastest growing empire and according to my own research a newly established tobacco company or industry can make more than 40 billion dollars within a couple of years possibly a year or two, and it is absolutely very true that the tobacco industry has a great influence on the life of many individuals and many people are so addicted to the use of tobacco even if it has a negative effect and dehumanizing health related consequences to the health of mankind.

The warning of not using tobacco is not even enough because many people are getting employed in tobacco industries and yet they get paid reasonably and comfortably for that. Their salary rate is the means used to blind their guilt for actually working in such a business environment. Personally I do not think it is a good idea for such thing to exist or for an individual to have the mindset of even working in such a place.