Investment types

As an investor or a prospective investor, you have a lot of options for where to put your money. It’s important to weigh and carefully examine the types of investments carefully. There are six (6) types of investments, they are:
• stocks: A stock is an investment in a specific company. When you purchase a stock, you’re buying a share — a small piece — of that company’s earnings and assets
•bonds: A bond is a loan you make to a company or government. When you purchase a bond, you’re allowing the bond issuer to borrow your money and pay you back with interest.
• mutual funds: Mutual funds allow investors to purchase a large number of investments in a single transaction.
Others are index funds, options and exchange traded funds.

becoming a bond issuer looks a promising type of investment. Just that I'm not all that familiar with such kind of investment. Cos I don't know how much I'll borrow the company that will be enough for them to inject to their project, LOL. I prefer investing on Cryptocurrency, trading on crypto, and forex trading. The offline investment I'll prefer is real estate investment.

All the term you listed is not familiar to me what I am most interested in is you profit account how much you make monthly and how regular is your profit pattern is it increasing or decreasing before I invest in your company and am not interested in online business I want to know the people am doing investment with.