Investment types

As an investor or a prospective investor, you have a lot of options for where to put your money. It’s important to weigh and carefully examine the types of investments carefully. There are six (6) types of investments, they are:
• stocks: A stock is an investment in a specific company. When you purchase a stock, you’re buying a share — a small piece — of that company’s earnings and assets
•bonds: A bond is a loan you make to a company or government. When you purchase a bond, you’re allowing the bond issuer to borrow your money and pay you back with interest.
• mutual funds: Mutual funds allow investors to purchase a large number of investments in a single transaction.
Others are index funds, options and exchange traded funds.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
becoming a bond issuer looks a promising type of investment. Just that I'm not all that familiar with such kind of investment. Cos I don't know how much I'll borrow the company that will be enough for them to inject to their project, LOL. I prefer investing on Cryptocurrency, trading on crypto, and forex trading. The offline investment I'll prefer is real estate investment.

Olajidey

All the term you listed is not familiar to me what I am most interested in is you profit account how much you make monthly and how regular is your profit pattern is it increasing or decreasing before I invest in your company and am not interested in online business I want to know the people am doing investment with.