Trading Discussion Invest small amount of money

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
FX or forex market is a high-risk trading market. Always invest a small amount of money. Just grow it. New traders usually use large deposits, so they can make a lot of money. However, many brokers like Eurotrader also offer small deposits like $50. The broker also offers many services such as tight spreads, high leverage, and easy and quick account opening.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
When I was new to trading I usually invest all my money in a single trade and this was so risky because sometimes I lose and sometimes I will gain, but I'll even lose more than what I am gaining, I ever since then I have decided only to invest a little amount of money I can afford to lose.. I can't stand the emotional stress of investing a huge some of money in a single trade... Then when I was doing it I was always restless and this usually leads to constant checking of trade at any given period of time.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is not about small or big money but investing what we can bear if the trade goes wrong.

rextee

It is true that risk and reward are directly related. But initially, traders need to start slow and try to focus on small profits. Winning small trades help traders to develop confidence and aim for bigger trade. When you put in small money, make sure you learn and progress as a trader.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Forex is one of the most accessible and largest financial markets in the world. The new traders can test the market with small deposits, as they become more experienced and refine up their trading strategies, there is the potential to work towards decent returns. Although with low budget, the profits made wouldn't be that high, but it is a useful way for learning to climb up the ropes and try a hand at trading without taking undue risks.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Initially traders shouldn’t jump into trading with big amount of money. Traders should invest small amount with a regulated broker. Brokers allowing traders with smart bridge technology are preferred because this technology is fast and secure and you won’t face any technical issues like requites, slippage and dealing desk. And all these facilities you will find available in Eurotrader broker. They make sure instant support whenever necessary.