Do You Invest Money In Any Of The Small Altcoins Or Tokens Like Helium, Ontology, etc?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many big cryptocurrencies out there that are quite popular. We all know how popular Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Litecoin, etc are. However, I have also seen that there are many small altcoins such as Thunder Token, Ontology, Helium Token, Filecoin, Steller coin, Polkadot token, etc that also exist. I am quite sure that many of the folks in here might not have heard about some of the tokens I have mentioned. Actually, this is because some of the tokens mentioned by me are not older than one year! So anyway, we can clearly see that many small altcoins and tokens do exist. But the main HOT questions is: do you invest in any of these small altcoins or tokens? Have you earned profits trading them off?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Filecoin, polkadot, and stellar can be regarded as big cryptocurrencies because they have been doing well for a long time now. I am always very careful whenever I want to invest in this new cryptocurrencies because some of them are created by scammers and when they get a lot of people to invest they will rug pull it. It is very important to make research before you Invest even though there are many of them that have a very good future and they can make you a lot of money on the long run.

Josemendez

Verified member
Considering the fact that cryptocurrency is very volatile , I invest in small coins only when I have made some research about the coin and have seen that the coin has great potential for further rise. This is normally what prompts me to buy such coins. They have also proven to be very profitable Indeed.