Real estate In favor of renting a house

greenieS

Verified member
1. You are at the beginning of your professional life

The beginning of a professional career is not an ideal time to take out a real estate loan. It would put too much financial pressure on your monthly income and a long-term commitment that you may not have the financial maturity to take on. Even if you have a substantial income, look for the lowest possible rent and try to save money.

2. Income is not stable

The lack of a stable income makes taking out a real estate loan a far too much responsibility, especially if you are on your own, or do not have a life partner to share this burden or do not have consistent financial support from parents.

3. You are not ready to take on credit

Taking out a real estate loan involves long-term financial discipline. The payment of monthly installments can be difficult for young people at the beginning of their careers, even if they have a much higher than average income. A long-term loan can only be taken when stability is achieved from both a financial and personal perspective.

4. Consider relocating

Buying an apartment also requires stability from the point of view of the locality that offers you the best career opportunities. If you are planning to move to another city or country, buying a home with financing may not be a viable alternative. However, if income allows, placing an investment in real estate can be an inspired decision.

Andrejebs

One of the advantages of leasing a house is that there are no upkeep expenses or fix bills. This implies that when you lease a property, your landowner accepts full accountability for all upkeep, improvement, and fixes. Assuming a machine quits working or your rooftop begins to spill, you call the landowner, who is needed to fix or supplant it.
Mortgage holders, then again, are liable for all home fix, upkeep, and redesign costs. Contingent upon the idea of the undertaking (and regardless of whether various positions spring up simultaneously), it can get very expensive.

Immilash

Rent is also the best way to gain a good and sustainable money as a real estate, but before you can start up a house and sell it you must ho through a lot, first you must have enough money starting to start up the foundation the house or apartment. Seriously I don't think if most of us here will have the money to start that kind of business, the business is indeed lucrative but you need good investment before you can gain something tangible from it. I'm not trying to discourage the fact but I'm only speaking out my experience.

D

Deleted member 28127

The factor for renting a house could be also for even someone how has a house but has seasonal work means at summer period he will work in another town and to avoid transport everyday then he will rent a house during the summer period with his family to work three months or even alone if they have some stuff like exams during this period of PFE instead of buying two houses in two different towns for a work that lasts only a season then will be ended by his end and after this period he will be back to his original work like for example teacher.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
A friend who was newly married bought a cheap house in the rural area. He said that it is better than renting. Besides, the mortgage on the house was pretty small because they had paid half of the cost (from their savings). However, when things got stable, my friend was complaining of the lack of time. He travels to work 3 hours in the morning and about the same time in coming home. The cost of transportation is not cheap. What he did was to relocate to a small apartment near his work and he rented out their new home for peanuts. I think he made a mistake in buying that home. It would have have saved him the hassle if he just tried to save more while renting an apartment.