Renting of Catering Materials: Viable Business or Not?

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Catering materials are those equipment that att used in the discharge of catering services. They range from pots, dishing pans, baking equipment, and other baking tools. Some people have established businesses that have to do with renting these materials to caterers for use on the discharge of their catering contracts.

In my location, the business is part of the events value chain and is very lucrative. Most caterers don't have every equipment they need and they complement by having to rent these types of equipment. It is a business that could be very profitable if the location is right.

Does such a business exist in your location? Is it very profitable to run?

Etini

Valued Contributor
The business of renting catering materials can be highly lucrative if someone has lots of connects. If well established, the entrepreneur that runs such a business would be making money every weekend. It is a business that would take quite a lot to promote. Location is also part of the things that would make the business thrive. I have one in my street and a truck comes in every Friday evening to come and pack catering materials for rent. It could be a lucrative business.