Important things you should aware in Affiliate marketing

Mertayasa

Before you choose to start an online business as a affiliate marketing you should have a good preparation. Just like wise people said "action without preparation, it's same with you go to war without knowing what is war". The points I can take from that quote is, we should have preparation before doing something. It's same as before we decide to become a good affiliate marketer we should know what we should prepare.

Affiliate marketing is not complicated as you start another online business. Because as the affiliate marketing definition, we don't need our own products to see it. However I list below the important things you should aware and prepare before start affiliate marketing:

1. Choose niche according to your passion, this important because you can easily growth it
2. Build channel to support your promotion, it's can be you tube channel where you can promote your link
3. Be consistent with your niche and don't easily change your mind​

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is not that hard as people may think but it is possible to seem impossible to fetch money especially for someone that have not really mastered the way affiliate marketing is done.

There is need for the right niche. How do you choose a right niche? You need your audience first. You study what they always demand for. You can do this maybe ok your social media handles or maybe if you have a website. There is always to choose the right niche to maximize one's profit

There should be need for proper medium for advertisement. You need to promote your affiliate links maybe on some social media. Unfortunately, because some social media do frown at using their platform as affiliate promoters, there is need to have a landing page or at least a blog for the promotion of the affiliate links.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You shouldn't really says that an affiliate marketer should choose a niche according to his or her passion but I believe the most important thing an affiliate marketer have to do is to choose it base on what will be on high demand .

Choosing it base on passion really means that you will not regards a lot of things that is happening in the market , you would just go for the one that you have interest on which is not always profitable.

The main purpose of establishing a business was to make profit and you have to direct your energy based on the area you have to make profit on and you don't do business out of passion because your passion generally may not interested a lot of people that is why you only have to concentrate and do things that people will see the need and buy it from you.

Even if you are learning affiliate marketing you will be recommended the type of niche you are to participate on and these ones are the ones that might help you to make a lot of money , what if there is high demands on beauty product then your passion is on sport, don't you think we should switch it to what we can make profit on ?

E

eldavis

Not just affiliate marketing, but before you start any form of business at all, preparations are needed, if not you would end up crash landing along the way. Most persons go I to affiliate marketing without any form of understanding of how it works exactly and what they would expect simply cause they have seen people talk online how profitable it is.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Before your start affiliate marketing it is very much important you know that it is not a bed of roses and if you do not have proper knowledge of how it works you will definitely not make money. There is no way you can start affiliate marketing today and start making a whole lot of money tomorrow but with a proper knowledge and understanding of how it works coupled with persistence and consistency you will definitely make money. it may take some months or even years for you to be able to make your first sale but once you have started you will definitely develop on the longer run. Affiliate marketing is very lucrative provided you will have proper knowledge and skill of how it really works. I have ventured into affiliate marketing since last 2 years and I have not been able to make my first sale but I am still consistent and persistent in making it by enrolling in courses that will help me succeed on the long run. One thing you must consider before going into affiliate marketing is the niche you are very much interested in and also have proper knowledge about. it is also very important to focus on one thing and succeed on it instead of promoting so much product without making any progress.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
A lot of people fail with affiliate marketing because they are not following a proven strategy that will bring inconsistent income for them.

They believe they can just choose any product from the marketplace and start promoting is to earn commission. They don't know that they are putting cat before horse.

As an affiliate marketer, you can just go to the marketplace and start promoting any products you came across. It is importance to do research before you get started with affiliate marketing.

The major purpose of doing research is to discover and untapped niche. You need to look out for a group of people with common problem. Once you are able to identify that, the next thing is to come up with plan on how you are going to take on the niche you discover.

With this, you will be able to determine the type of traffic you are going to utilise to promote the affiliate products. After that you will need to identify the products that will solve the problem of people in the niche you discover.

After that you can decide to promote the product directly without building a website. You can also choose to build a landing page in order to follow up on your website visitors to make consistent sales.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Before you choose to start an online business as a affiliate marketing you should have a good preparation. Just like wise people said "action without preparation, it's same with you go to war without knowing what is war". The points I can take from that quote is, we should have preparation before doing something. It's same as before we decide to become a good affiliate marketer we should know what we should prepare.

Affiliate marketing is not complicated as you start another online business. Because as the affiliate marketing definition, we don't need our own products to see it. However I list below the important things you should aware and prepare before start affiliate marketing:

1. Choose niche according to your passion, this important because you can easily growth it
2. Build channel to support your promotion, it's can be you tube channel where you can promote your link
3. Be consistent with your niche and don't easily change your mind​
Hi. Nice to meet you. Your thread is very informative and interesting. A lot of people are becoming more and more interested in affiliate marketing today. Affiliate marketing is very profitable but it is very important to have some basic knowledge in advance before starting this kind of business, otherwise you may not succeed in that. Thank you very much for informing us about some important things we should know before becoming affiliate marketers. I fully agree with everything you mention in your post about affiliate marketing. I believe that if people follow your tips and advice will succeed in affiliate marketing.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The point is that people who have dedicated their time to learn and understand affiliate marketing will be able to know the type of product to choose. I believe in most cases is not really about passion but choosing a product you can be able to sell in the market will determine your success.

Ok what of a situation in which you choose something then that is not really profitable because that is your passion, won't you look for a way on how to make money with your skill ? and put your passion aside ?

A lot of people will always consider affiliate marketing to be something really serious , well for me I don't believe it because it just need the understanding and that is all .

When you are able to understand how affilliate marketing is, you will be able to make money with it as other people are done .

Just that affiliate marketing requires the ability for you to manage a social media which is something I am not naturally interested or talented to do, as an affiliate marketer you should know how you can be able to grow your social media accounts to a reasonable number .