Review imperialclix.com Reviews: Scam or Legit?

MOSIUR

imperialclix.jpg
Money seems to be in imperialclix.com!
ImperialClix is a very new PTC website from where a member can earn money by doing different activities. A member can earn money by watching advertisements mainly. Besides, he can earn money by doing some offers.

For this reason, you have to register on this website at first but you have to obey some rules and regulations of the site. You have also to strictly obey terms and conditions strictly for example; a user cannot use VPN or proxy for any illegal activity to register on this site. A user cannot create multi-accounts.

If any user creates multiple accounts, all related accounts will be banned. Besides, only one account is allowed per household. A user can do all the activities with only one account. There is no need for double accounts. Users can sign up on this website freely, there is no cost to sign up. Payment methods are Payeer, Perfect Money, AirTM. The minimum payment threshold is at least $1.

imperialclix1.jpg
There is a surprising matter here that this site pays a high profit to the users who deposit money. On this website, the profit is up to 120%. Since it is a very new website, it would be very difficult to say how long they will be able to stand in the market giving such high profit to users. I have been working on this website but I have not yet reached the minimum cash out threshold. So I cannot tell whether they will really pay me or not. If anyone gets paid from this website, please respond if possible.