If making-money online wasn't in existence.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
First of all I want to greatly acknowledge and also comment the facts on how making money online or how technology and modernization has absolutely impact a great percentage and area in achieving financial freedom in today's system of things this is possible due to the fact that majority of people do not see themselves establishing offline businesses of their own or have not so good running a physical business but with the help of technology individuals can now own business online and will be useful our gadgets such as smartphones and laptops we can now operate a multi dollar business just by sitting in the comfort of our homes .

I do not know for you but have you ever personally sat down and think how life would have been if making money online wasn't actually there . After a pure and clear thought about this I came to a pure and clear imagination and assumption how life would have been which is the fact that majority of people would have been roaming around the street jobless . And that will be possibly seeing in most developing countries of west Africa because these areas are filled with bad governments who do not have the financial and business welfare of its citizens in their hearts and minds and because of this then neglect their citizens even to the extent of providing their business and monetary needs . So I would say that making money online or the existence or the invention of the art of making money online has been a financial lifesaver to broke and poor individuals living in areas like this , and as obviously saying majority of people in West Africa and taking up online games and activities in order to get paid considerably and reasonably all online .

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I pondered for a while before making my comment on your post. Though, the answer to the question is very spontaneous to me but I only gave my time some moments before replying. Man is always known for his ability to survive. Man has been trying his best since creation to either influence his environment to his benefits or allow his environment to influence him all to his benefits as well. So man will always survive.

I have asked myself several questions like how did I survive when there was no smartphones. But I did. Human beings are always the creation of what they think. We are thinking of making money online as being the easiest because we make it looks so easy for us. There are some people that detest making money online and they have never for once sat down to see making money online as a blessing to them.

To people that have been accustomed to making money online, it may be rough and they may find other means of making money as being stressful, not convinient freedom taker, but they will still survive without it.

But this doesn't mean that making money online has not really helped people

Ajebo25

Verified member
If making money online wasn't possible I wonder how many people where to make money because crimes will be much in the society the world will go out of balance as even Google itself would go out of business and Google runs on ads which its advertiser pay yo Google in order for google to advertise their products and google advertise this on bloggers blog by paying bloggers in exchange for ad placement on their site so if people where to stop making money online no bloggers will exist as no one will them want to pay money to google and Google will have nowhere to advertise their products.

We won't be able to download files and music's on the internet anymore and nobody will post about them again the only person that will still be making money is mark zukerberg which is Facebook founder because it is the way by which people can advertise people can't leave Facebook so mark is safe.

Suba

Staff member
In my opinion, this incident does not only happen to people in West Africa, but all over the world, if there are no online jobs there will be too many unemployed, even many young people hang out on the side of the road which results in committing crimes. Even students who may not work offline because of their limited time, But on the internet or online students can work anytime especially in their spare time.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I also think , but well there is nothing we will do if there was no opportunity for people to make money online. A lot of a lot of people would have been absorbed in one offline business or the other. We will not even observe anything because there would have been something for people to do like business or some other ones that will be profitable .

The reason why we are even observing it is because it is already in existence. In the future there may be other ways of making money that do not understand know but yet still we are still surviving now With the available earning opportunities.

The only impacts that will be felt by everyone seriously will be a situation in which every online business automatically cease to exist. This will directly and indirectly makes lot of people unemployed. I can't even imagine the serious effect this would have on people.