if Apple bought 2.5 billion dollars worth of Bitcoin, how do you think this will affect Bitcoin?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Disparate behemoths are coming in to the cryptocurrencies microcosm. The rich, the middle class and even the poor who knows how Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies works all are investing according to their capabilities.

However, many are hoping for the bull run to start soon, so they cash in, and reap the dividends of their investment. While we have some who wants the bear run to continue fervently, so they can buy more deeper. The more deeper they bought, the more profits they make, if Bitcoin rises or multiply in value.

Recently, there are news going around that Apple would be buying $2.5 billion worth of Bitcoin, most crypto enthusiast believe it's possible, some thought it's all speculation.

Imagine if Apple actually bought $2.5billion worth of Bitcoin, how do you think this will affect Bitcoin?

AmaliaTG

Disparate behemoths are coming in to the cryptocurrencies microcosm. The rich, the middle class and even the poor who knows how Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies works all are investing according to their capabilities.

However, many are hoping for the bull run to start soon, so they cash in, and reap the dividends of their investment. While we have some who wants the bear run to continue fervently, so they can buy more deeper. The more deeper they bought, the more profits they make, if Bitcoin rises or multiply in value.

Recently, there are news going around that Apple would be buying $2.5 billion worth of Bitcoin, most crypto enthusiast believe it's possible, some thought it's all speculation.

Imagine if Apple actually bought $2.5billion worth of Bitcoin, how do you think this will affect Bitcoin?
Personally I have little knowledge about bitcoin or even Forex trading but I am just being a follower with threads like this to gain the knowledge and skills of it. My question is where are you mining this bitcoin and what exactly is bitcoin? At least right now I have know what Forex is and the basic of it but bitcoin is something I don't have an idea about. I know you are though on me when it comes to me asking you questions but I would appreciate if you help. Thanks

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Crypto is known to be fluctuating. There are have been of recent many events that have been determining its up and down especially bitcoins. We have many investors investing in bitcoins even we have heard countries that are adopting bitcoins and these have not in anyway caused significant increment in the price of bitcoins.

Mika

VIP Contributor
When Musk bought $1.5 billion worth of bitcoin for his company Tesla, the price of bitcoin was just about $50K. He must have suffered a huge loss now because the price is about $33K. However, I believe Apple did the right thing in buying bitcoin because bitcoin is currently low priced and the price will grow in the future.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
When Musk bought $1.5 billion worth of bitcoin for his company Tesla, the price of bitcoin was just about $50K. He must have suffered a huge loss now because the price is about $33K. However, I believe Apple did the right thing in buying bitcoin because bitcoin is currently low priced and the price will grow in the future.
Musk eventually made his profit on Doge and the influence that Musk has, I don't think he can't make profit at will, he can. And the move that Apple took will eventually help Bitcoin to reach a better height and this will enable cryptocurrencies investors to reap dividends of their investment. And this may start in next bull run.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Crypto is known to be fluctuating. There are have been of recent many events that have been determining its up and down especially bitcoins. We have many investors investing in bitcoins even we have heard countries that are adopting bitcoins and these have not in anyway caused significant increment in the price of bitcoins.
Yes that's true....different news are coming now this days and if they are actually going to be real, I think it would help Bitcoin to reach some certain level. However, I think all the good news we have been getting should have started the bull run. Sometimes, I think maybe Bitcoin is been manipulated or maybe I'm wrong!

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That is a positive one indeed, if Apple buy $2.5 billion worth of BTC in the market. Surely it will surpass the total amount bought by Elon musk Tesla motors company bought earlier in the year which is $1.5 billion worth of BTC. We are expecting more of the big fishes in the Cryptocurrency industry to help pump the price of the coin higher.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
That is a positive one indeed, if Apple buy $2.5 billion worth of BTC in the market. Surely it will surpass the total amount bought by Elon musk Tesla motors company bought earlier in the year which is $1.5 billion worth of BTC. We are expecting more of the big fishes in the Cryptocurrency industry to help pump the price of the coin higher.
It's indeed a good news and this going to affect the movements of Bitcoin in a positive way. With the coming of these behemoths crypto enthusiasts, we should be having something massive in our hands in the nearest future. Though, the bull run may be getting late to pick or fatigue. Bitcoin maybe in denial form presently, I think when it clears all doubts, it will raise back up.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It's indeed a good news and this going to affect the movements of Bitcoin in a positive way. With the coming of these behemoths crypto enthusiasts, we should be having something massive in our hands in the nearest future. Though, the bull run may be getting late to pick or fatigue. Bitcoin maybe in denial form presently, I think when it clears all doubts, it will raise back up.
Your spoke with aplomb, we're simply anticipating for that period when things will become moveable again in the crypto market. At the moment it is not moving up if you ask me, its still dropping down consistently. Coins like XRP, DOGE, BTC, ETH, LTC and numerous others have fallen below -100% in their prices.

I'm believing that long term holdl will be the solution for recovering what we lost at the moment.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Is that news about Apple buying a huge slice of Bitcoin real news or fake news? I have been hearing about fake news that are circulating to tease the holders of Bitcoin. It is like giving them false hope for their holdings. Speculators will be buying Bitcoin which will somehow increase the Bitcoin price in the market. That is the effect of the fake news.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Is that news about Apple buying a huge slice of Bitcoin real news or fake news? I have been hearing about fake news that are circulating to tease the holders of Bitcoin. It is like giving them false hope for their holdings. Speculators will be buying Bitcoin which will somehow increase the Bitcoin price in the market. That is the effect of the fake news.
I see this news everywhere too....I don't actually believe them. I think if all these news are really true, we should be having an increment in the price of Bitcoin and the remaining Alt coins right now but we ain't. So we should not really be taking those news seriously. I see, we shouldn't pay so much attention to the news this days.

Josemendez

Verified member
News like this should be able to move the cryptocurrency world in the positive direction as first it will prompt new buy and also it will help to reduce the circulating supply thereby increasing the price of the coin simultaneously. I believe that there is more we can benefit by investing along with them for those who have not invested already.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
News like this should be able to move the cryptocurrency world in the positive direction as first it will prompt new buy and also it will help to reduce the circulating supply thereby increasing the price of the coin simultaneously. I believe that there is more we can benefit by investing along with them for those who have not invested already.
I think so too....It should be able to change somethings about the price of Bitcoin to the right direction. But too bad, we are not getting too much of price increment, even with all these positive news, here and there. This tells us that some of those news are not real, some people are just creating them to further encourage people to hold their Bitcoin.