How apple reduce the chances of having diseases?

Ayeshabashir

Hello dear friend hope so you are doing well and busy in your life and also working on this forum in order to get knowledge and learning new things about healthcare so guys today i will tell you about the benefits of apple that how eating a apple reduces the chances of diseases apple is a nutritious food that protects us from many health problem because they are rich with fibers,antioxidants and nutrients which is very essential for our body in order to become healthy and fit if we eat a apple then it may be a very low chances of having chronic diseases just like diabetes,heart attack and other cancer like chronic disease as we know that most the people die today due to to heart attack and cancer so if we want to protect ourselves from these kind sof diseases then we should eat ont at least 1 apple in a day with 1 cup of milk and if you eat 1 cuo of milk with 1 apple then you will never become ill in your life because it provides your body a fibers and nutrients which a bidy needs hope so you will like my post and share your experience with me also

Ali Bala iliya

Apple is a fruit that has so many advantages to the human body it not just a fruit, it that help in adding nutritious to the body it add things like vitamins, protein and blood in the human system eating Apple always one won't get sick easily because it helps in adding nutrition to the immune system. So I advice everyone to take apple it very nutritious to the body and good for people suffering from high blood pressure and diabetes.