I need your advice.

Spirit

Hello to everyone!!! I try to find good websites like this one, i mean Trendri and i cant find something really good where i can find some new ways to earn money online and etc.
Can you advice me similar websites like Trendri? or maybe something like that, maybe some forums and etc.
I Will wait for your messages.
Big Thanks ?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Bizdustry is another website that operates like trendri and they also have an incentive program. You are going to get paid for the first 50 posts you made in a day. You earn 20 biznotes on each of the comments and you are going to realise 1000 biznotes after finishing the 50 comments in a day. The forum is flexible as the characters required for each comment is not that much.

Spirit

Bizdustry is another website that operates like trendri and they also have an incentive program. You are going to get paid for the first 50 posts you made in a day. You earn 20 biznotes on each of the comments and you are going to realise 1000 biznotes after finishing the 50 comments in a day. The forum is flexible as the characters required for each comment is not that much.
I will check, thank you :)