Need advice on choosing broker

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
There are a lot of fraud brokers in the market. This scam brokers frauds lots of traders. You have to choose carefully to select a good broker. I am trading a good broker called Eurotrader. I am happily trading with them for more than 2 years. Traders need to research carefully to find out a good broker. Some trader loses their money due to a scam broker.

Victorial

I do not think there is a scam broker out there. Well, you can define a scam broker as any broker with a high spread and does not pay your profits. All brokers are licensed I suppose and that means they are regulated. I have used many brokers in the past but I am currently using FBS. FBS is not the best broker anyway because of their high spreads and that their payments are not swift. I am just using the broker because of the free bonus they offer to new users

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The success of an intending forex trader depends majorly on the right choice of broker. We need to choose our broker right. We need to go for the ones that we trust or we have heard about. For so many times now, I have been hearing about Euro trader, and I think it is even trying because ever since I have been hearing about it. I have not read any negative comments about it.

rextee

A deep research about the broker’s background and customer’s experiences can go a long way when you try to find a reliable broker. There are various forums too where you can read genuine reviews. Only after going through these reviews from reputable sources I decided on using Coinexx. And so far it seems like a good choice.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Finding a reputable broker is essential when it comes to trading, but yet it's a difficult task as well. A low spread, fast execution as well as a secure withdrawal of our money are the main requirements for all of these. If the broker has inadequate liquidity, it might be able to withstand slippage. The security of the funds is also essential. The broker must be a licensed broker. This is why I trade with Eurotrader. They offer me low spreads, as at 0 pip and allow me to leverage my trades from 1:50 up to 1:500 that can be executed instantly.

Torsade

Scams around us make it hard to find a good broker. But if you do proper research and trade with only those brokers that have a good market reputation, you can perform well in the market.

Jentacular

You may find a lot of brokers that offer low deposits but you won’t be able to make any profits with low deposits. Your profits depend more on what you put at risk than which strategy you use.

CrozeGrog

Out of different features, I believe that a broker that has a fast withdrawal system is worth putting your money with. No good broker would stop you from withdrawing your own money. If any of them does that, they are a scam broker.

Setho

VIP Contributor
This is usually a dilemma that is perculiar with a lot of people who are trying to start a career in trading Forex and I can understand if we know that. First of all it is very advisable that you should try to choose a forex broker that is duly registered and licensed to practice in your country. The second is to check if it can allow you to trade using a demo account or not. The third thing is the usual user experience of the application and also the minimum amount of money that can be able to deposit before you can start.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Nice one, research is very important when you are choosing a forex broker most especially to people that don't really understand the volatile market.. But searching on the internet Google it will recommend a lot of different forex broker depending on how reliable they are to you but this does not really mean that you have to take them without considering your own location , most of them out there does not support a certain people from a certain location , all these things must be put into consideration when choosing the best one..

There are suitable forex for you if you are in Africa, there are a lot of African forex broker that might be able to help you depending on your country, the one in Africa may not really be the one that people in the Western countries are using , they all have different on depending on their location..

Some years ago when when I was introduced into forex trading I didn't really know the best platform to use but I seach on Google and it shows me XM and ever since then I started using it to trade forex with a demo account until I came in contact with cryptocurrency.