I made $200 in 2 hours. That's not bad if you ask me.

COleDawnOS

2021-11-21 (4).png
There are ads below this top section. You don't even have to wait for an ad timer to view these ads!
The faster you can type those five numbers, and hit enter, the more money you can make in an hour

Here is my proof of cash.

2021-11-21 (2).png

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
This sounds unique and different. But if i may ask; how is that possible and if is true please message I will like to try it.
Seeing this your proof of pay really gives me courage that if o can get this will make sense. Pleaae I will be expecting they link.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Making $200 in just 2 hours sounds great, but at the same time feels something fishy. This is online world of earning money, and it's kind of impossible to earn such a big amount in merely two hours. As what you have described, it looks some kind of ads clicking or captcha solving website. And these type of websites are notorious for their hard load of work with tiny payrate.

ezcashbiz614

Very doubtful that you made any money let alone $200 in 2hrs.

Moni

Wow! this is too good to believe. $200 in just two hours? how is that even possible? but all the same I'm not doubting because maybe it is only impossible in my country but not in some countries. I think this may work in only the tier countries so maybe they should try to see if it really works.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I think you need more explanation on this before people can take you serious.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Too good to be true, I don't think such is real because I've never seen such strategy to earn quick $200 within two hours without reasonable work applied. Even the so-called skilled workers online don't get $200 easily, crypto traders don't get it easily too. If it's real, as you claimed you've showed us the strategies you used to earn such within the timeframe of 2 hours.

ezcashbiz614

So the OP joined here on 11/22, made this one and only post on 11/22 and hasn't
been seen since. Hmmmm :unsure: ;)

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Well, as I always say, if it feels too good to be true then it's certainly false, you can't earn $200 in two hours just like that, it sounds too shady, even top paid high income workers don't earn such easily and I think if it truly works you won't even bother to tell us here.

I think the OP just created this thread to pull a stunt and get people's hope, high, anyone that have been around for a while knows that it's impossible to make such amount daily not to talk of in 2 hours. Anybody that DM OP is on his own, enough said.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
View attachment 48511
There are ads below this top section. You don't even have to wait for an ad timer to view these ads!
The faster you can type those five numbers, and hit enter, the more money you can make in an hour

Here is my proof of cash.

View attachment 48514
Hi. Nice to hear that you made $200 in 2 hours. However,it is too good to be true.It is not that I do not believe you but earning money is not easy at all. Could you,please,inform us here about the name of the site? That information would be very helpful indeed. Thanking you in advance.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well, as I always say, if it feels too good to be true then it's certainly false, you can't earn $200 in two hours just like that, it sounds too shady, even top paid high income workers don't earn such easily and I think if it truly works you won't even bother to tell us here.

I think the OP just created this thread to pull a stunt and get people's hope, high, anyone that have been around for a while knows that it's impossible to make such amount daily not to talk of in 2 hours. Anybody that DM OP is on his own, enough said.
It can only be possible in some moments via affiliate marketing. But not all the time unless you pull lots of traffic via your lead with affiliate marketing and record lots of sales affiliating for companies like, clickbank, SFI, Amazon, AliExpress etc. And the process too, isn't for everyone, because not everyone are good with affiliate marketing. To do it successfully, you need a website very high in traffic, or need to create leads for all your affiliate products via different platforms where you can advertise it for users to see online.