How Well Are You Good At Following Your Budget?

Bisolami

Verified member
It takes a lot of work to sit down and create a budget. At the same time, it takes a lot of work to follow the budget that has been created.
Creating a budget may be very simple as long as you already know the kind of things that you should budget and do not budget things that are not necessary.

Following budget is one thing that a lot of people fail to do. I guess this is because they find it hard to stick to a plan that they have made for themselves.

As for me, I know how to follow my budget very well but it does not go that way all the time. There are times in which I will exceed my daily budget because of one emergency or the other which is quite normal as human beings. We are surely going to have some emergencies and we can never escape it.

Well, it takes a lot of discipline to be able to follow your budget. It takes you to discipline yourself and stay away from impulsive buying. You also need to be able to differentiate between your wants and your needs. If you can do all of these, you will be able to follow your budget.

Chibson1

Valued Contributor
It takes someone who is very disciplined to be able to follow their budget. some people are not actually financially disciplined and wise enough and at the end of the day they spend more than the end.

That is one of the major things you need to avoid if you really want to achieve financial freedom. Whenever you make a budget you must always follow it strictly and not buy into the idea of spending extra money on extra things.

Personally, I try as much as possible to make a budget and follow it strictly. But I am not yet hundred percent financially disciplined