How do you see the following station business.

Activator230822

Verified member
As for me my contribution on this particular kind of business is this:
Filling station business involves the selling of petroleum products like diesel, super, kerosene, liquid petroleum (gas) lubricants among other engine oils.
The petrol station business normally called in my country involves the filling in vehicles tanks, motorcycles, generators, and selling of the kerosene and liquid petroleum gas for individuals that they use as a source of energy in their households.
Petroleum station businesses also engage in the inflation of pressure on the vehicle and motorcycle tyres.

In my country the filling station business would require an entrepreneur a Whooping $500000 for them to start and operate the business fully.
The business seems to cost alot of money as the capital but it is highly profitable and that the capital can recovered back in an approximately a period of like one year.

However the business requires one a bid piece of land let's say a minimum of two acres to be precise.
It also requires the construction of the Infrastructure recommended by the relevant regulatory bodies.
It also requires an approval from the National environmental authorities, the bodies and authorities governing energy, and several licences from the relevant authorities of the government of the day.
It's a very great business idea that guarantees the return of your capital since the market is available and the demand for gasoline is very high.