How true are all those YouTube video's with the extraordinary titles?

TheGuineaPig

Hey there everyone,

Have you ever wondered if those titles are true on the make money online videos on YouTube? Have any of you ever tested them?

If not, I have tested eight so-called "easy make money online "opportunities, and made videos documenting my experience.

After doing these eight videos, I can tell you the short answer is basically... No, every opportunity I have tested has not made me one cent yet. But I will keep testing them, as I find them quite interesting for some strange reason 🤣🤣.

I would also love to hear your experiences if you have tried any method that has worked for you.

Wishing everyone on here the best, and much success in 2022.

All these people who are using this kind of titles are usually just trying to get your attention so that they can be able to promote something that they want but in no way can you be able to make six to seven figures in dollars in a week while working online. You can be able to do so after months of constant dedication and hard work but then it is not something that you can do as a complete beginner so you have to be very careful and do not let yourself to be carried away by all those unrealistic standard.