How to turn your writings into a profitable career

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
There are several ways of which you can turn your writing into a profitable career and the online platform are filled with opportunities for those who want to and from writings . Below are the ways at which you can make money as a writer.

Freelancing: you can make reasonable amount of money on Phyllis inside by offering writing services to individuals website companies etc this are where writers are any reasonable amount of money for themselves and you could earn as I as $100 in a day as a writer.

Self-publishing: you can start to write articles and books which will be published on some certain websites where you are going to be rewarded for your writing you can self-publish always your eBooks on Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing and Barnes & Noble Press

Blogging: you can also get certain amount of money from blogging when you drive reasonable traffic. You could get the blog monetized through Google adsense or using some other ads network and sponsored post.

Writing for online publications: it is a fact that many online publications will pay reasonable amount of money for publishing articles and essays on their platform a typical example of such platforms are Medium, The Huffington Post, and Buzzfeed.

Informative post, but I personally faced so many problems while trying to earn money by writing as a freelancer, I applied and applied as a freelancer article writer and even article rewriter but yet didn't get my first work, after then I would have to get more regular work. Furthermore I write for some websites and my articles were published there I got 1000 hits on my articles but the website didn't paid me. The important thing is that if somebody know any legitimate article writing website then kindly share here so we all can get benefits from it, and earn some real money.

Writing is a great and profitable skill, as you mentioned there are several ways that someone could make money by using his/her writing skills, for example:

Paid To Post websites are one of the best and easiest ways for beginners to learn more about writing and upgrade their writing skills, beside that they can earn too.

Article writing websites are a great opportunity for those who are able to write different kinds of articles with great content, websites like: Medium and Hubpages.

Freelancing writing is another way that freelancer writers are making money out of it, I know some people who are getting paid for writing content on freelancing platforms.

There are different ways at which you can turn your writing into profitable ideas and I've got series of ways at which you can try out to make money in writing and make reasonable amount of money for yourself. You can try paid to post to make reasonable amount of money. You could embark on article writing website where you are going to write articles and you will make respectable amount of money . You could also try out blogging which is a way of making money passively on the internet and it is very effective way to make money.

Writing is a great and profitable skill, as you mentioned there are several ways that someone could make money by using his/her writing skills, for example:

Paid To Post websites are one of the best and easiest ways for beginners to learn more about writing and upgrade their writing skills, beside that they can earn too.

Article writing websites are a great opportunity for those who are able to write different kinds of articles with great content, websites like: Medium and Hubpages.

Freelancing writing is another way that freelancer writers are making money out of it, I know some people who are getting paid for writing content on freelancing platforms.
Paid to post website is definitely one of the ways at which you can turn your writing skills into a business and a profitable business at that because if you could try to post relative content on five paid to post Forums, you should be able to make huge amount of money in a day. This is why this is one of the best and easy way to turn your writing into business. You can also make an attempt on freelance writing but the only drawback on this particular program is that it is already saturated and it is always difficult to get tired..

Paid to post website is definitely one of the ways at which you can turn your writing skills into a business and a profitable business at that because if you could try to post relative content on five paid to post Forums, you should be able to make huge amount of money in a day. This is why this is one of the best and easy way to turn your writing into business. You can also make an attempt on freelance writing but the only drawback on this particular program is that it is already saturated and it is always difficult to get tired..
It is possible to turn your writing skill into money-making venture. I would advise to start from paid to post first before you can talk of venturing into platforms that would allow you to write lengthy articles. It is very necessary to consider writing as a big business if you are prolific writer or you can write well. It is not that difficult to write well because you can approach some learning platform so you can learn how to write prolifically in order to make huge amount of money online. There are a couple of professionals who are writers and they are making huge amount of money from their write-ups.

Personally, to build sustainable results and wealth, it's best to take control of how you make money even as a writer, which is why I like the idea of blogging and to a lesser extent, freelance writing.

This makes your income dependent on your effort and timing unlike other cases where it's determined by others.

I've worked on a lot of platforms though to hone my writing skills, and that's one thing some people shy away from. Learning about how to write is good,as many writers make grammatical mistakes or don't know how to structure an article, yet still complain of low pay.

Writing can be a great way to make money. With the right skills and knowledge, you can turn your writing into a profitable career. Here are some tips on how to get started:

1. Develop Your Writing Skills - Before you start making money from your writing, it is important that you develop your skills. Take classes or read books on the craft of writing and practice regularly so that you become an expert in the field.

2. Find Your Niche - Once you have developed your skills, it is time to find a niche for yourself as a writer. Think about what topics interest you and what type of writing style best suits your strengths and weaknesses as a writer. This will help narrow down potential markets for your work and increase the chances of success when pitching ideas to publishers or clients.

3. Network with Other Writers - Building relationships with other writers in the industry is essential if you want to make money from writing professionally. Attend conferences, join online forums, or even just reach out via email or social media – any connection could lead to new opportunities for paid work!

4. Create an Online Presence - Having an online presence is key if you want people to take notice of your work and hire/buy from you in future projects/publications etc.. Start by creating a website where potential employers/clients can view samples of your work; then use social media platforms such as Twitter & LinkedIn to promote yourself further!

5 . Pitch Ideas & Submit Work - Now that everything else has been taken care off its time for action! Research publications which accept submissions from freelance writers; then pitch them ideas based on their needs & interests (make sure they’re relevant!). If accepted, submit high-quality pieces which meet their requirements – this will help build up trust between both parties over time!

6 . Negotiate Rates & Payment Terms - When negotiating rates & payment terms with clients always remember that these should reflect both parties’ needs fairly – don’t be afraid to ask questions if something doesn’t seem right! Also consider setting up contracts outlining all agreed upon details before starting any project together – this will ensure everyone knows exactly what they need do throughout each stage of collaboration process too

You can turn your writing into profitable career if you are a prolific writer. You must be able to write professionally if you want to venture into this type of business because writing need professionalism and if you noticed that you cannot write well, you can copy professionals who are good at it. you can copy their lines and master it because that is how to become a better writer. You can also visit some platforms that allows you to learn for free and an example of such platform is YouTube, where you can subscribe to channels that will teach you simple English and how to use it.

Writing is not an easy career, especially if you happen to come from a non-English background. First, the pay is comparatively low for people writing in English as a second language, secondly, you will have to compete with writers writing in English as a primary language. If you managed to break that, you might be able to make money. In order to build your writing career you also require SEO and digital marketing. Let's say you published a book on Amazon Kindle how will you sell your books if you do not do SEO to rank your books on top search results.

Anyway, is not an easy as you said but with a lot of hard work and dedication you can turn your passion into a profitable career. Writing can be a great way to make money. Start by creating an online portfolio of your work and building up a network of contacts in the industry.

Research what kind of writing is popular, create content that meets those needs, and market it through social media platforms or other outlets. Once you have established yourself as an expert writer, start offering your services as copywriting and ghostwriting for which clients are willing to pay good rates.

There are so many people who are making huge amount of money from their writings but before you can achieve such a feat, you need to gain enough experience on how to write well and you must be a professional and a prolific writer because that is what would guarantee your success as a writer . There are so many free learning platforms where you can hone your skills in writing and write in a well manner to attract clients that will give you a huge amount of money on your write-ups. It is very important to gain experience and learn how to write from the professional writers.

There are so many people who are making huge amount of money from their writings but before you can achieve such a feat, you need to gain enough experience on how to write well and you must be a professional and a prolific writer because that is what would guarantee your success as a writer . There are so many free learning platforms where you can hone your skills in writing and write in a well manner to attract clients that will give you a huge amount of money on your write-ups. It is very important to gain experience and learn how to write from the professional writers.
You have also not relied only on Read Cash as the random rewarder could stop visiting your page and tipping your articles and users there rarely tip an article. You have to work on several platforms so if it did not work on one platform it works on another one.