Why it's not recommended to return to your previous job?

Activator230822

Verified member
We all know that getting jobs nowadays it's a very difficult thing. Most job seekers would start the job hunting job for more than three years in vain especially when you don't have any destiny's connectors and you decided to dance that music all alone.

So there are so many reasons as to why workers find themselves out of the jobs.
One of the main reasons is being sacked out the job because one had committed a gross of misconduct or being laid off by the company as strategies for reducing the operational costs .

All in all its not advisable to return in the company that ever sacked you any reason as the management could do anything to oppress your job over there.

If you were sacked or you left because you were tired and not because of relocation or something close then there is no reason of going back there. If you misbehaved and got sacked, I doubt such organization will like to take you back having your previous records at the firm. It's wise to look for job somewhere else to protect your self worth and other good things you believe in. I really feel awkward thinking about this idea. I don't know if it's just me.