Recommended ways for newbies to make money online.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Many ways are available in the internet for you and I to make money but as an apprentice or as a newbie newly introduced to the act of making money online you must be thrilled and concerned to know some of the ways available for you to make money online. Indeed they are time-consuming and non time-consuming ways to make money online but as a newbie newly introduced to the act of making money online you would want to choose simple and uncomplicated websites to make money online. Below are some of Internet strategies and ways you can make money online.

Paid to post websites: interestingly paid to post the websites and platforms has been one of the most engaged platforms and website by newbies who want to make money online and that is because all what they have to do is to share their ideas and opinions on random topics and random questions being asked by others and inasmuch as there any money then learn new information about their environment as well. Trendri.com, bisdustry, and elitez forum are good example of legit and flexible paid to post websites.

Paid to watch websites: Apart from a newbie making money via paid to post websites and platforms, he or she can also make money via paid to watch websites as an alternative. It is absolutely interesting to make money via paid to watch websites and that is because you literally get paid for entertaining yourself thereby watch short but interesting videos. Watchcruise.com is a good example of a website that pays you for watching short but Interesting video clips.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
There are numerous ways online now that new people to the internet can make money but one thing is that they need to be persistent and determine to make money no matter how little it can be cuz I have noticed that people come online to work and they don't spend much time in maybe they are not seeing the expected money they are anticipated.

So they give up easily like I wrote earlier they are different means of making money online one can make money on paid to post site watching videos, being a YouTuber, being a blogger, taking surveys, being a freelancer, writing articles, being a web designer and lots more.

There's so many jobs to be done online so it is up to the person to look at the jobs and choose the one he or she can do this way it will not be cumbersome to work daily.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money on the internet as a newbie can be very challenging because you may go into a lot of scam platforms and you end up wasting a lot of your time. I remember when I wanted to make money on the internet i ventured into a lot of scam platforms.

There are many recommendations for newbies to make money on the internet for themselves and one of it is taking online surveys. If you are from a top-tier country it will be easier for you to take online surveys and make some good amount of money for yourself.

The beautiful thing about taking online surveys is that it does not require any kind of skill, all you just need is attention and being truthful and then you will make some money after completing any survey.

Working of paid to post forums is also one of the most recommended ways for people to make money on the internet if you are a newbie.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Getting started with websites like Trendri is a very well recommendation, this can help a person make money quickly and withdraw, a beginner can probably use sproutgigs too, it's a micro task website with enough hand grease you can turn out some 1.5 dollars everyday.

After earning money on these type of websites you should then start learning a skill that you can offer to other people that'll pay you more and still maintain your time freedom, such skills can be Web Design, Web Development and UI/UX or even Writing for clients on freelancing website.

But it's good to start on the small sites to build up a nice income.