How to take care of your hair

Rumaisa Adeel

Your hair is said to be your crowning glory, and it’s normal to want to improve your hair if it’s not to your satisfaction. If you’re trying to regrow hair that you’ve lost or would simply like to improve the hair that you have, try some of these natural remedies. Their proven benefits can help to stimulate growth and enhance the hair that you have.Massage. Massaging the scalp can help to restore hair growth and can be used in conjunction with hair oils and masks. ...Aloe vera. Aloe vera has long been used for treating hair loss. ...Coconut oil. ...Viviscal. ...Fish oil. ...Ginseng. ...Onion juice. ...Rosemary oil.

•Massaging the scalp can help to restore hair growth and can be used in conjunction with hair oils and masks
• Aloe vera has long been used for treatinghair loss. It also soothes the scalp and conditions hair.
•Coconut oil contains fatty acids that penetrate inside the hair shaft and reduce protein loss from hair. Coconut oil can be used either before or after you wash your hair depending on your hair type. If your hair tends to be oily, you can do a leave-in treatment overnight or for a few hours before you wash it. Massage coconut oilinto your scalp and all of your hair. If your hair is dry, you can also use it as a leave-in treatment. There needs to be more research on coconut oil as a promoter of hair growth, but it’s been shown toimprove the health and luster of hair and has been used for centuries

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Understand coconut oil is really good for the hair most especially the natural one but have not used it before to confirm this but a lot of people are already testifying.

Empress

Verified member
Aloe vera, coconut oil and olive oil are no doubt that they are very good for hair growth as they protect the hair from breakage

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
It is very good to be taking good care of our hair because once the hair is affected with some diseases the the head is in problem and the whole body will not be on good condition.
Therefore it is very necessary to be using some he made cream or oil as you have proscribed in your write up.

Kabak95

I always take care of my air, always using shampoo and hair dream regularly to treat my hair dandruff.

Kola

Verified member
You can take care of the hair by using good cream and not using anyhow clipper.because when you use another person clippers it can cause dandruff.

Qriquimen

Always prevent your hair from dryness so that it won't cause hair breakage and also make sure avoid washing it everyday it causes loss of hair

Samrilm

I always make sure I take proper care of my hair so as to boost the health growth and I prevent styling it every time