Care your Hair

raaman

Valued Contributor
Everyone wants to look beautiful. In that, the most important role in a person's beauty is represented by the person's face. But beautiful hair plays a major role in a person's beauty. Beautiful hair reveals the beauty of a person.

However, due to the current increasing pollution, following the wrong diet, use of chemical shampoos and other ingredients for the hair care, a number of problems like loss of hair, baldness, and dry hair are being felt more and more.

The main cause of hair loss is the use of chemical shampoos and the use of hair conditioners. This reduces the strength of the hair follicles and causes hair loss and gradual baldness. However, you can increase the beauty of the hair.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
This is a very important points and it is more or less for the girls. I said that because men don’t keep their hair in my home country. Any man who keeps her hair looks awkward to us but it’s a fashion for men in some country. Most especially the developed nations. I am just getting to know that shampoo cause hair breakage

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes because some of the chemicals in shampoos are dangerous and can weaken the hair follicle on the head which can in turn lead to hair loss just as you have said. Using of shampoo is mostly practiced in all part of Africa because of the need to plait their hair to look beautiful ,I don't really know much about other continent.

Empress

Verified member
I don't really like using shampoo to wash Everytime I only use it once in a while so as to remove the dirt in my hair and I do apply coconut oil, olive oil and aloe vera to my hair and it makes it strong and also prevent it from breakage

Syeda Sayra

Well hairs are the beauty and a glam look for people . To take good care of your hair and give a time to them will definitely makes them long . Shine . And Silky..
We as of now running out off time but still oiling your hairs at least once in a week will make Them Groomer

Rumaisa Adeel

Wash Your Hair Regularly. Washing your hair regularly ensures that your scalp and hair is free of dirt and excess oil. ...Use Chemical Free Shampoos. ...Condition Correctly. ...Dry Your Hair Naturally. ...Oil Your Hair Properly. ...Use A Wide-toothed Comb. ...Style Your Hair Naturally. ...Trim Your Hair Regularly.