Hair care tips

Hania iman

Everyone want to have good healthy and shiny hair like me. Hair care is very necessary. I tell you some tips for healthy hair. We should do oiling almost twice a week. We can use almond oil, coconut oil and castor oil as well. We should comb our hair daily. If we use organic shampoos and conditioners then our hair become longer and healthier. Some people have freezy hair and some has oily hair so we should use shampoos and conditioners that are good for our hair. We should massage our scalps as well. Now i want to know that how you keep your hair healthy and shinu.

Ganibade

Verified member
It is very important to take care of our hair daily in any circumstances, In order to be free from dandruff lice and any bad infection, to use our hair as living apartment. We need to wash our hairs very well when we are bathing in the bathroom with washing soap or deterget to relieve from bad odors that can affect our hairs. We can also used a very good creams that has scent like good perfumes to make mix with our hair cream to give additional scent to our hairs creams.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Even the men takes care of their hair to make it look nice like the way the rwomrn type appear. I love beautiful hairs, when I was growing as a young teenager, I love taking care of my hair look, because it is part of the reason why humans look nice especially those ones created to look more beautiful,lol. Anyone who says hair isn't part of what makes a man look decent and nice looking, then, It means the person have grown bald already.