How to survive in a competitive Environment

Josemendez

Verified member
Starting a business generally is not always easy , especially when one want to enter in a competitive Environment.

Many people are easily discouraged when their product seem to be facing the challenge of poor recognition in the market ,due to existing competitors.

The right approach thus is ;
1. Make your business to stand out .
prior to entering a competitive Environment , the entrepreneur should go for a market research ,and capitalize on what existing business lacks to improve his product .

2. Offer considerable discount that won't affect his profit much.

3. Develop good customer management ,which will convince the customer to stick to his product.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Sometimes it is easier said than done when it comes to making your business a standout. That is the usual complaint of small entrepreneurs that big competitors tend to kill them. There was a small store that is near a big store which was new in the block, so to speak. After some time that the big store noticed the customers have loyalty to the small store the owner launched a big sale for 1 week that all items are on discounts. Naturally the customers moved to the big store. You can guess what happened next - the small store lost most of its customers. If only the small store has extra money then he can probably fight the discount contest.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think its not always easy to start your business in a competitive environment , but the methods i suggest you could use is that you could actually make your product more unique so people would love and also increase the quality of your product , which is very much important , because that is what would make people want to demand for your product more if it have the right quality and right marketing units , so this are some of the ways the person could survive in a very competitive environment i think