How To Stop Being Extravagant To Save Money?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Saving money is one of the most important things in life and this is because saving money actually makes us rich. This is a fact. This is because the more money you would save, the less you would spen and the less you would spend, the more money you would be making. This is something that we all must know but most of us do not realize. There comes a lots of time when we are simply not able to save money. There might come some occassions when you have no option but to spend money. I believe that sometimes, we spend a lots of money due to being extravagant. I remember saving a lots of money last month but this month, my expenses were just too high.

Jonaville

We all know that it is good to save money. However what we need to understand is that it is actually easier said than done. There are some people that what they earn is way more than what they spend on their expenses so they find it easier to save money. But the same cannot be said of others.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Taking myself as an example the only way I have been stopping to spend money unnecessarily is that the little money I have I'll try to invest that money on something immediately most especially in cryptocurrency because it might actually be difficult for me to convert my cryptocurrency to cash and withdraw it to spend.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
It is very good to stop being extravagant in spending because life has grew more wider that there are many things that one can use money to buy.
This days one should cultivate the habit if save especially for future purposes because the need may comes up at any point in time.

Good luck

Verified member
It is good to be prudent when it comes to spending,someone that spend lavishly will not be able to save . someone that can not save will not be able to achieve anything in life.such person will not be focus to know the essence of saving for future.Investing on good things is better than buying what is not needed at every point in time.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Extravagance is a bad habit that can only be combated through self discipline. Therefore, one should be ready to put in some work involving knowing how to control expenditure. It all start with self awareness and self compassion such that you walk yourself out of this habit. Then each time you want to spend out of your budget, stay calm and make a decision not to do it.