How to start email marketing.

Wiserr

Hey guys, so I received a request to reveal how to start email marketing, and here it goes…

Though, a little over a year ago, if you would ask me if I knew what email marketing was, I would to tell you I had no clue!

I remember buying a course to learn it, and dozing off every 2 minutes.

I thought to myself, “this is way too technical”.

Then, I signed up with one of those email autoresponders.

Began to collect emails from my page.

And it wasn’t too bad at all.

Honestly, anyone who has a list of people to send emails to, is truly in business.

Because your email list is the traffic you OWN!

So here are the 4 steps to start email marketing today:

✅ Step 1: Sign up with an email autoresponder.

This is the platform that will host the email list you collect.

✅ Step 2: Create your opt-in form.

This form must be in your page, could be on your website, or when someone join your Facebook group, a squeeze page, funnel, buys from you, etc. Connect it to your autoresponder.

✅ Step 3: Give out a lead magnet to collect email addresses. Or sell them something.

When people visit your page, if you give them a small gift (lead magnet) for their email, they will give it and receive your gift.

✅ Step 4: From the next day, begin sending them your self introduction email sequence over the next 5 days.

I was surprised at how many people that don’t do this step. It’s super important!
This is the major and complicated part, one has to be very careful when it comes to this stage.

Yadu

Hi Can you suggest me some effective email marketing tools for bloggers and non-profit organizations? Thank you in advance.

Mika

VIP Contributor
First of all, you need to build an email list. There are different ways to collect email, for instance through your website, through surveys, by asking people to sign up to your newsletters, by collecting emails from your customers, etc. Once you have built an email list, you need to sign up email service. If you use mailchimp, you can send up to 2000 emails for free. Once you have signed up with email service, you need to design your email, you need to not only dd your products and services but also information that your potential customers might find interesting.