How to Start Email Marketing Campaign

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you want to do email marketing and if you have never done email marketing, I am going to share some tips on email marketing. After reading this post, you should be equipped with the knowledge and skills to start email marketing.

Before you start email marketing, you should have an email list on your hand. Email list refers to a list of emails of your potential clients. How to build an email list can be another subject for discussion, therefore, here I am sharing information only about the email marketing campaign

There are a lot of email marketing programs, but I suggest MailChimp. I am suggesting MailChimp because this is free of your email list contain less than 2000 emails.

Online marketers say that email marketing has a very high conversion rate.

Last edited:

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I know email a summer profitable but instead of this I will rather go for how to do a Facebook marketing campaign because I considered Facebook to be one of them most popular social media we all can use to advertise our products, thanks for the write up I have an idea

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This reminds me of our office website when it was launched. I used email marketing to get visitors. In a month we were having 1,000 hits all because of my email marketing chore. I have a huge email lists of some 5,000 addresses that I had collected. Even if 10% would give a positive reaction then that's already a good number.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Email marketing is one of the most popular methods of marketing in this current age. Email marketing has been in existence for many years now and it is still very effective even to this day. I think if you want to start your email marketing journey then you should get services like email bok centre and sign up and of course if there is a subscription, you can subscribe and from there you create a website where you will be gathering different emails or you can scrape emails.

linneasandel

What a lovely post. I got so much information related to Email marketing campaign. For running a successful Email Marketing Campaign, you can follow these tricks:-
  1. Build a Targeted Email List.
  2. Know Your Goals.
  3. Understand Email Types.
  4. Know Your Audience.
  5. Use Technology Wisely.
  6. Create Great Options.
  7. Plan Emails and Followups.
  8. Craft Your Subject Line.

Setho

VIP Contributor
The most proven way of getting the emails of people who are interested in your niche is to actually offer them a free product. You can also put it as call to actions whenever you upload a new video or whenever you post a new article so that they can get more tailored content for them self..

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you are new to email marketing, consider using a free mass email service. You can try Amazon Web Service for email marketing, but it is expensive. I suggest you try MailChimp which is free as long as you send emails to less than 2000 people. MailChimp is popular email service.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I tried email marketing. However, I gave up when I found that very few people actually checked my emails, actually it was less than 3 percent. Since my marketing emails had low engagement rate, I gave up email marketing. However, email marketing did not work for me does not mean it will also not work for you.

Brackwom

Tips for putting together an effective email marketing campaign include:

• Select an email list that is relevant to your business. You need to send your emails to the correct people if you want them to have the most impact.
  • Make your email look good.
  • Personalize the subject line and content of your email.
  • Maintain a conversational tone.
  • Make a follow-up plan.
  • Send emails that appear to come from a genuine person.
  • A/B testing your emails is a good idea.

Dasryny

Before I started doing email marketing, I took a little course, after which I had some knowledge, and I was no longer intimidated by how to do this newsletter. And then I was overwhelmed by it all. 😆 So the main thing is to read at least some information and start doing.

chereeinfo24

Simply follow the best practices of an Email marketing campaign.
Email campaigns provide Good Return on Investment (ROI)
One of the great benefits of email marketing is that it delivers measurable criteria. To run a successful email marketing campaign, you need to cover and understand email statistics similar to Open Rate, Click-Through Rate (CTR), Bounce Back rate, etc.
IF you are still not able to design a campaign then you may ask an ESP like mail chimp, 171 mails, MailerLite. etc.