Start Your Email Marketing in 3 Steps

Mika

VIP Contributor
Step 1

Create an ebook. Make sure your ebook has a good title and subtitle, and also a good cover design. The title and subtitle should tell what your ebook is all about.

Step 2

Run an ad campaign on Facebook. In the ad campaign, you will have to offer your ebook for free for those who sign up for your email. If your ebook looks valuable to your audience, people will sign up to get your ebook. Try to collect about 2000 email lists. You might have to spend about $100 to create an email list.

Step 3

Go the Mailchimp. It is free for less than 2000 subscribers. Mailchimp offers a lot of free email templates as well. Create your email by adding products and services you want to sell. Upload your email list on MS Word. And then send your email.

Since you build your email list from people who genuinely subscribed to your product and services, the conversion will be comparatively high.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I managed to build my email list through the following strategies.
Subscription box on my site: I have pop up subscription box on my site. If people find my site useful they will use this box to subscribe to my newsletter service.
Comments: When people want to leave comment, they will have to submit emails as well. When people take time to leave a comment, it indicates that they are interested in my content, I collect and use those emails.
Advertising: I run ads on social sites offering free digital products in exchange of email. I use those emails for my marketing campaigns.

EPNNET

How to bypass the anti-spam system please?