How to spend more time working online

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Working online is like being your own boss And with this knowledge you might naturally begin to dull at your work. Since you have no supervision or schedule. But the thing is that this attitude would cost you money. Because with this you would be earning low. Most online jobs pays one according to the hours of time put into the job. With paid to post if you don't put in time you might just earn nothing.

So how can you put in time or spend more time as you work online

Have a work schedule or time like 7 hours daily and stick to it

Own a Workspace to help you concentrate with work.

Dive right In to work at the stated time but take Breaks when necessary

Eliminate digital distractions around you.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yes we need to spend more hours just like offline working online. With online jobs the more time spent the more money , so you need to have a work schedule or time daily and stick to it. So that you can spend more time to make money

it would not be a had idea to own a Workspace to help you concentrate with work.then try to always do your work at the stated time but take Breaks when necessary

Mika

VIP Contributor
I work 10 hours every day on average. I start my day by working on freelancing projects. If there are no freelancing assignments for the day, I work on earning sites like forums and writing sites. Then I start working in my blog and online stores. If you work hard, you can make money online. I have found that it is difficult to consistently make money online, therefore, you will have to make most of what you can get by grabbing all earning opportunities based on your skills

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I work 10 hours every day on average. I start my day by working on freelancing projects. If there are no freelancing assignments for the day, I work on earning sites like forums and writing sites. Then I start working in my blog and online stores. If you work hard, you can make money online. I have found that it is difficult to consistently make money online, therefore, you will have to make most of what you can get by grabbing all earning opportunities based on your skills

I always love to make money online. However, I am not aware of many online paid to post forums. So, if you have knowledge about some of them, kindly let me know.

I think that there are many ways you can actually spend more time making money online. However, there are many things that you must need to consider before you plan to make money online. You must have a desire to make money online. This will allow you to pursue the right kind of career. For example, you may work as a graphic designer or a writer. However, you should be interested in a specific field. Enjoying and loving what you do is crucial for that.

Moreover, it is also a very good thing to plan your day. if you plan things in a better manner, then you may be able to work for the whole day. You have to manage your personal matters as well because they could interfere with your professional life, which is something that you may never want. You may also need to take care of your health as well. This is because when you feel sick, you may not be willing to work. These are some of the best ways to make sure that you spend more time making money online.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Working online does require one to spend a good amount of time working. I only work in paid to post forums and that means I have to really work hard to manage my time well. On those days that I procrastinate, I rarely make anything.

Procrastination is what makes me to miss out on good earnings online. Today, I told myself to just set a time to work on it and get right into it when that time comes. That has helped me to be more disciplined today. Just get started and you will keep going.