Earn Money Which earning site do you spend more time with?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
We have numerous options of earning sites we earn rewards legitimately from. But it is believed, their is one site we can't do without, which we devote more time on. I have numerous sites I'm earning from, but few I devote more time to earn from, due to how friendly the site is to me.

i enjoy being at trendri, but I spend the most time being at bizdustry more than any other earning site. I spend less time devoting for my freelance gigs cos it doesn't come all the time. I don't trade crypto often, I trade when it is right for me, and not being pushed all the time. I'll simply say trendri is my second earning site I spend most of my time online with.

Which site do you spend most time with?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
If you asked me this question around May this year, my answer would have been diffrent by now. Almost everybody including Alex knows me on bizdustry because I spent the most time working there. I don't know why I just changed and even woke up on the midnight to work on tendri.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I spend most of my Time in Bizdustry. This is because that is where I make most of my posts and it takes me an hour and some minutes to get done with them. Then followed by Trendri where I take an hour to do my daily posts and threads once in a while. I spend lesser time in forum coin and beermoney forum.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have been concentrating on bizdustry most of the time because I didn't always have enough time to engage in other paid to post website and beside they are easier, since I have free time now I can extend it to trendri ,I would like @sincerem to tell me if cash time forum is still paying.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I am posting only on 4 sites and 2 of them are Bizdustry and Trendri. Admittedly Bizdustry can make me earn more because of its almost unlimited daily posting. With Trendri my average daily earning is about 50 cents while in Bizdustry sometimes I can earn 80 cents when I have more time for posting. At present I am still looking for 1 forum to add to my list.

J

juanita90

I find a website that i make 1000 dollars in a week check it out

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I am currently spending more time on trendri than anything else because of some financial challenges that have present and I have to think outside the box to make sure that I am not just complaining, but doing something to make money and keep myself so as not to let challenges weigh me down as I ordinarily should.

This is one reason why I always thankful for the fact that these forums are also available to get us some change even when all other alternatives have been exhausted. This is why I try to remain very active here and not waste time on social media only, like I used to Do.

On a sincere note, this is never easy at all, as one takes so much time to do what is necessary but only little returns are gotten. But I still have to keep pushing to make sure I am not just pushing the blame to anyone.

This is why I believe money earned from these activities would be correctly invested and utilised to get things done. I would continue to remain active here pending when I get some financial ground before I quit

Trendri has been of immense help to me seriously more than any other site.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am currently spending more time on trendri than anything else because of some financial challenges that have present and I have to think outside the box to make sure that I am not just complaining, but doing something to make money and keep myself so as not to let challenges weigh me down as I ordinarily should.

This is one reason why I always thankful for the fact that these forums are also available to get us some change even when all other alternatives have been exhausted. This is why I try to remain very active here and not waste time on social media only, like I used to Do.

On a sincere note, this is never easy at all, as one takes so much time to do what is necessary but only little returns are gotten. But I still have to keep pushing to make sure I am not just pushing the blame to anyone.

This is why I believe money earned from these activities would be correctly invested and utilised to get things done. I would continue to remain active here pending when I get some financial ground before I quit

Trendri has been of immense help to me seriously more than any other site.
Interesting to hear from you my dear friend. As much as I do writing on forums, I never forgotten about exploring other means to earn using other alternatives. My aim is to reach $1,000 monthly earnings in 2022, I know I'm far from that figure at the moment, but it isn't impossible for me. I keep pushing it just as you're doing as well. I understand that, at times we lack capital to establish ourselves and doing what's more profitable in life, due to family background we fell short. Since I know I have no helper at the moment, I push myself to stay active on this sites, earn that extra bucks and push my way up by utilizing the funds I've earned here and others too..I do invest in crypto, I am not a full-time trader, I am also working with a potential coin owner to be part of the coin's team. I just hope every project I've entered become fruitful and yours too in order for us to live our dreams. I believe in hard work and consistency, one can't achieve success without this two positive factors. I've come very far that I wouldn't slow down, because, the moment I slip off, I'll go very far behind.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Interesting to hear from you my dear friend. As much as I do writing on forums, I never forgotten about exploring other means to earn using other alternatives. My aim is to reach $1,000 monthly earnings in 2022, I know I'm far from that figure at the moment, but it isn't impossible for me. I keep pushing it just as you're doing as well. I understand that, at times we lack capital to establish ourselves and doing what's more profitable in life, due to family background we fell short. Since I know I have no helper at the moment, I push myself to stay active on this sites, earn that extra bucks and push my way up by utilizing the funds I've earned here and others too..I do invest in crypto, I am not a full-time trader, I am also working with a potential coin owner to be part of the coin's team. I just hope every project I've entered become fruitful and yours too in order for us to live our dreams. I believe in hard work and consistency, one can't achieve success without this two positive factors. I've come very far that I wouldn't slow down, because, the moment I slip off, I'll go very far behind
That is the winning mentality that we ought to all have and sustain ourselves and not just let our conditions to determine how we end up in life.
I believe that any one who is determined and committed to little things would definitely get to the top because the won't take bigger opportunities for granted. It is seriously not easy, but this is usually the price we have to pay before finally breaking through.

Forum posting is that reliable in the sense that your being able to earn is assured provided you would be faithful enough to make sure you do not go against the rules.
This is what make me to always rush here whenever I am running out of cash. This is the best way for me to get fast cash without having to bother anyone else for money in this life again and I am very glad to have been able to find out such a beautiful opportunity. This is because life would have continue to be a real struggle if I did not get to discover these things.

I am really not a burden to anyone anymore like it used to be the case in the past and I am really proud of this .

Kendy

Verified member
Before now, I spent more time on Bizdustry but coupled with my busy offline schedules, I was less active on Bizdustry and also with their reviews of terms and conditions. Presently, I try to dedicate my time on this great forum and although I heard about Trendri forum, I was about skeptical not until I got reviews on Google and this motivated me. I try as well to delivery best and also abide by the set terms and conditions. I would like to diversify so I can achieve my target of learning a trade and learning a skill or trade is very expensive. I am good in article writing and I have written stories of different genres for some local sites but now those sites are either not existing or their terms and incentives is relatively low and not worth the creativity I input. Apart from the rewards I get here for my comments and threads on Trendri, I have learnt a lot of things, most especially on; business, managing and funding of business, loans and debts consequences, health tips and real estate investment on a platter of gold which normally I would pay heavily to attain such level of knowledge and experience.

E

eldavis

Currently I don't really spend much time online in general because of my offline activities that is taking most of my time. I spend more time on Trendri now though by commenting on 15 topics. The system here on Trendri helps me manage my time very well.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
We have numerous options of earning sites we earn rewards legitimately from. But it is believed, their is one site we can't do without, which we devote more time on. I have numerous sites I'm earning from, but few I devote more time to earn from, due to how friendly the site is to me.

i enjoy being at trendri, but I spend the most time being at bizdustry more than any other earning site. I spend less time devoting for my freelance gigs cos it doesn't come all the time. I don't trade crypto often, I trade when it is right for me, and not being pushed all the time. I'll simply say trendri is my second earning site I spend most of my time online with.

Which site do you spend most time with?
Hi. Thank you very much for your interesting thread. It is true that, nowadays, most people like making money online and they usually have one site that is their favourite one and spend more time working on it. As far as I am concerned, my favourite earning site is this wonderful platform, Trendri. I spend my free time working on Trendri. Sometimes I create new threads and sometimes I reply to other members' threads. Actually, Trendri is the only earning site I trust and I would definitely recommend it to everyone. Trendri is not just a great earning platform but it is also a place where you can meet people from all over the world, make new friends and learn interesting things from the threads the members publish every day. I wish I had the time to read and reply to all new threads. They are all very informative. For these reasons, I would not change Trendri for any other earning platform. Trendri for me is simply the best!

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Hi. Thank you very much for your interesting thread. It is true that, nowadays, most people like making money online and they usually have one site that is their favourite one and spend more time working on it. As far as I am concerned, my favourite earning site is this wonderful platform, Trendri. I spend my free time working on Trendri. Sometimes I create new threads and sometimes I reply to other members' threads. Actually, Trendri is the only earning site I trust and I would definitely recommend it to everyone. Trendri is not just a great earning platform but it is also a place where you can meet people from all over the world, make new friends and learn interesting things from the threads the members publish every day. I wish I had the time to read and reply to all new threads. They are all very informative. For these reasons, I would not change Trendri for any other earning platform. Trendri for me is simply the best!
I enjoy reading your messages too, I accept what you've said so far around trendri PTP. Is a wonderful community to make that extra bucks, learn other ways online to make money. I've been here over a year now, I am enjoying every bit of time spent in this forum. It's a place to meet different and genuine people online as well, I've made some friends all because of this forum, they help me in one way to the other especially on make money online stuffs. Provided that things remain positive in this forum, I don't see myself leaving the forum anytime soon. Because it is a legit one, the admin is ever working, introducing new features everyday here which makes the forum a wonderful community to hang around and share worthwhile conversations.

Rubz

I worked on three earning sites which are bizdustry, trendri, beermoneyforum and side gig. I enjoyed working on bizdustry the most but currently i've stopped working there. My favorite site now is beermoneyforum.