How to register on Arc?

Finger Geek

Verified member
I know that some webmasters know about Arc and some have it on there website. I do also see it on some websites and I have tried to register using the websites link. And each time I tried to register, it will request for invitation code. There is link there that says to request for code from the admin. I have sent them email many times but they have not given me a reply no to talk of giving me code.

For those that don't know what Arc is. It is a bandwidth sharing company. And how is this beneficial to website owners? For website owners, they are paid for sharing bandwidth made from there website to Arc. Website owners will be given a widget to install on there website. So whenever a visitor visit the website that has Arc widget, the bandwidth the visitor used on the website will be shared with Arc and the website owner will be paid for it. Website owners make more money if the visitor is using a desktop device but lower with mobile device.

And the best part I like about this Arc is that they allow the using of other cdn and ad network together with it. But they don't allow a website that has adult content.

Now my question is that how can I register with Arc website or how can I get the invitation code to be registered?