How To Reduce Competition When It Comes To Blogging?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are millions of blogs online and there are millions of people who have been creating a lots of blogs in order to make money. If we compare to the number of bloggers today, we can certainly see that there are many people who have taken much interest in blogging. However, this is does not mean that blogging is easy. Competition is much tougher due to creation of new blogs. this is also because of the fact that new blogs need to compete with other old blogs and this is not an easy job. Since SEO is becoming more competitive, people would do anything to drive traffic to your blog. However, I have always wondered if there is any way you could reduce the competition when it comes to blogging?

There are two ways in which we can reduce competition when it comes to blogging. The first one is to choose obscure niche. Recycle money is with Ajit low competitive keywords. Obscure niche is a niche in which less people are blogging about. Let me give you an example, I have a friend set up a Blog in grey hair niche and her blog is receiving thousands of visitors every month. She is making about $1000 from display advert only on the website.