How To Pursue A Career In Homeopathy In Your Country?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The field of alternative medicines is one of the most popular kind of field. It is a branch of medical science that focus a lot on curing diseases without injecting allopathic medicines because many people believe that allopathic medicines can harm the body whereas alternative and natural remedies not harm the health. Homeopathic clinics are quite rampantly found in my city because there are millions of people in my country who believe in homeopathy. There are many colleges in my city that offer courses in homeopathic medicines and they also offer degrees to qualified doctors. I have noticed that Homeopathy is more commonly used in India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh as compared to other countries. However, not all the people trust homeopathy. There are many people who believe that homeopathy is fake, but still the business of homeopathy clinic owners is running quite smoothly. So, do you think that it is a good idea to pursue a career in Homeopathy? How popular is Homeopathy in your country?