How To Pursue A Career As A Crypto Analyst?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
We all might have different kind of preferences when it comes to selecting or opting a specific kind of career. Some of us might want to become a doctor, engineers, architects, police officer, etc. There are many kinds of fields and each and every person selects his field according to his or her choice. However, I have always believed that the creation of cryptocurrencies have opend various kinds of other fields. One of the field that recently caught my attention is: Crypto Analyst. I would like to know what does a crypto analyst actually does? Does he or she try to analyse the crypto market and try to predict the price of cryptocurrencies? Is this what they actually do? How do you pursue your career as a crypto analyst? Do you need to study at certain institute?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Considering being a crypto analyst is not a bad idea as the growth of crypto these days is going geometrically which make it inevitable for people to embrace in the future. However, it won't be easy being a crypto analyst based on the fact thst most time it is difficult to read the market and predict well.