Why Is It So Hard To Pursue A Career As A Financial Accountant?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many career choices out there. You can choose to be become anything. However, the fact remains that selected the right kind of career is the key to gain success in that particular career. There are many careers, but let's face it! Not all the careers are equal. There are many careers out there that are far much more harder to pursue as compared to other careers. It might be really hard to become an engineer, but it might be easy to become a barber. Obviously, the career of engineering is far much more valuable than being a barber. However, I have realized that being an accountant is now becoming extremely hard for many people.

I have myself studied financial accounting at intermediate level in my college. But I find advanced financial accounting really hard to study. Another big problems with pursue a career as an accountant is that the job market is vast for accountant, but the competition is quite high. There are many jobs for accountants in my country and city, but since there are so many vacancies, there are many candidates as well who wants to get those jobs. There are many other problems with being an accountant, so why is this the case?