How to Promote Your Real Estate Blog

Holicent

VIP Contributor
1. Make your blog name relevant to the purpose of blogging about real estate.

2. Write your tags and your description well.

Tags are words that help people find your blog. In other words, they tell people where to go when they search for a topic that you write about. People are most likely to type keywords into Google that they commonly use, so it makes sense to make sure those words show up in their search results. You can check this by viewing your analytics on WordPress. com or just by looking at your Google Analytics account.

3. Link to relevant blogs
You want to link to blogs that cover similar topics as yours so that you receive some traffic from their readership.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I don't blog on the real estate niche, however, I have been blogging for more than 2 years, and based on my blogging experience here are some tips to promote your rel estate blog.
Create a Pinterest page: Pinterest is pin board style social bookmarking site. A lot of people use Pinterest to get design inspiration, buy products or even look for real estate properties. First of all, you need to upload really good images on your blog post, then you will have to pin each of your blog images on Pinterest. People who find your pins will likely to visit your blog through the links you share with your pins.
Create a facebook page: Facebook is undoubtedly the best social media platform. Create a facebook page, build following on your facebook page and then start sharing your blog links. If you have built your page through genuine methods, you are likely to get a lot of visitors.
Create TikTok account: Join tiktok and create interesting videos, share tips that house owers might find interesting, share information that people planning to buy a house find interesting. Shake your blog link on the account page and drive traffic.
Also, do SEO so that you can get organic traffic.