How to prevent your self from getting scammed through betting

Ajebo25

Verified member
We know betting is a bad habit when one becomes addicted to it some people sell their properties just to place a bet but I advise you to bet with what you can afford to lose Incase things don't go as planned.

Gone are the days when people have to go to betting shops to place a bet and will be given a bet slip should anything happen to the bet slip your winnings won't be given to you even if you win the bet cause, the bet slip is the only proof that you placed the bet. The internet has made a lot of things easier now as people don't usually go to betting shops again the betting companies now have sites which you can browse on your phone and place bets at the comfort of your home though you need to fund it from your bank account I repeat fund what you can afford to lose !!.

Do you know some people online still hack betting accounts and withdraw your betting earnings or the funds in the account??? Yes they can hack betting accounts and take all your money in the account and this is how they do it

They can come to your WhatsApp and tell you of an update which you will give them 30% when it is successful then they ask you create a betting account online that is if you don't have, but if you have they will tell you to fund it with #5k or any amount that can be withdrawn once you find your betting account you will be asked to give them your betting number which is your phone number that you used to register online, now why they do is they go to the betting site and tap on forgotten password which an otp will be sent to your number u will be asked of the otp once you give it to them boooom your money is gone.

2) another format which they use is that they will give you a booking code which you can use to place a bet online the code is usually sure win so after you have placed the bet they will tell you to send your bet slip which you got after betting with the booking code online, my advice to you is not to give them because if you do they will claim your winnings which means you lose

How to prevent betting scams

Don't reveal your betting credentials to anyone online especially when the account is funded with money and Don't give anyone your betting slip both online and offline.