What would you do to prevent yourself from been broke?

D

Deleted member 28873

Been broke is a situation where you ve got not enough money to cover your expenses.Most times it involves you having little to no cash.Most people refer been broke as a tempoary situation and a much preferable situation to been poor (porverty strickened).but when you keep on getting broke all the time with no investment you are refered to as been poor.What are the ways,the positive attitude and character one have to keep to prevent one from been broke?.please do comment your ideas are needed urgently!!!

In order to avoid being broke, I always try to utilize available opportunities that would help me me generate money that would be enough to sustain me. Like these paid to post forums, they have helped me for a very long time and I have not been broke since then. This is because I am putting in a lot of effort to become active so I can earn.

No one sets out to be broke. Bad investment, poor money making skill, poor saving habits; these are some reasons you’ll often revert to broke status. Being broke is not having a reliable source of income. Being broke is living paycheck to paycheck with no savings intact. Being broke is being in debt up to your eyeballs.

Being broke is a bad thing and if you never experience it you will not know how it feels to be broke, the few ways I think someone can prevent him or her self from being broke it to safe, or create a chart to check how you spend and the person should try and set up a business to earn some money.

Broke, busted, or zero income must certainly be a horrible feeling and terrible position to be in. There is so much information that is out there in today's world that it's just mind-numbing. The real question is how to access it or know where to go. Public libraries should be the main resource for that information and in many libraries, it is.

Bankruptcy, the word is terrifying in itself. Being bankrupt means that something has happened that has led us to that situation but we cannot stay there. You have to take advantage of that bankruptcy, I mean, you have to turn that situation into the opposite. Example: if now I do not have, I will look for where I can have. Yes, you need a lot of strength, but we always have this in us You just have to look for something that moves your desire to succeed, which does not mean necesarily becoming a millionaire, because If you get by every day, you have already won a battle. Life always gives us the opportunity to overcome.

I am a student, and i have lately also struckled with earning money. I like creating videos about different things and upload them to youtube. I found that youtube didnt really pay enough, so i tried other websites and found one called Justlearn. Now i make more money posting my videos there and my viewers have gone up.

To avoid being broke, your expenditures must not be greater than your earnings, and most times income can be stagnant even in the face of rising financial needs, you need to do multiple jobs to cancel out the effect of inflation orchestrated by rising financial needs in the midst of a stagnant income.
One can truly stay out of being broke if he or she decides to work hard.

The only thing to do that can prevent you from being broke is to work harder in life, life is full of up and down, full of challenges and tribulations, family and friends , father and mother will be relying on you for support once they see you are financially independent, the only thing you can do is to get a job or a business that will be giving you daily income.

Basically, in would make sure my income is more than my expenses and I don't spend on unnecessary things. I would ensure in have multiple streams of income in case one goes bad I can always have what to fall back on. Investment is also something I am a fan of and so I would have investments with a good ROI. Also my savings culture would have to be top notch in case of an emergency.

Always have a positive mindset and make good use of opportunities when they come knocking at your door and you will never grow broke. Never give up on your dreams to become great in life.

Being broke is such a bad situation to be in. One way to prevent yourself from being broke everytime is to look for a source of income. Then work vigilantly so that you keep earning regularly. And learn to spend the money you earn well, at least have a budget and a savings plan.