How To Market Health-Related Products After The Pandemic Ends?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The pandemic usually increases the sale of products that are related to health and this is what happened when the world was battling the Covid-19 pandemic last year. The cases of the disease reduced a lot and the sale of masks and hand sanitizers also reduce to the point that many people stopped buying masks. I live in a country where wearing masks was not a norm before the Covid-19 pandemic. In fact, there was a time when people never wore face mask at all and the government ordered the police to check people who used to wear masks. The Omicron variant is not having a big impact on the sale of masks either. This is because I do not think that it is causing much destruction as its forerunner did. However, the case might be different if the Omicron virus spreads continuously. So, what step could be taken to increase the sales of health related products after the pandemic ends? Do you think that the companies should market the product by using the Covid-19? During the pandemic, many soap manufacturing companies used Covid-19 as a way to increase their sales and market their products in the supermarkets.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
The pandemic usually increases the sale of products that are related to health and this is what happened when the world was battling the Covid-19 pandemic last year. The cases of the disease reduced a lot and the sale of masks and hand sanitizers also reduce to the point that many people stopped buying masks. I live in a country where wearing masks was not a norm before the Covid-19 pandemic. In fact, there was a time when people never wore face mask at all and the government ordered the police to check people who used to wear masks. The Omicron variant is not having a big impact on the sale of masks either. This is because I do not think that it is causing much destruction as its forerunner did. However, the case might be different if the Omicron virus spreads continuously. So, what step could be taken to increase the sales of health related products after the pandemic ends? Do you think that the companies should market the product by using the Covid-19? During the pandemic, many soap manufacturing companies used Covid-19 as a way to increase their sales and market their products in the supermarkets.
Hi Good-Guy. Allow me to say how well-written and how interesting your post is. I really hope that covid-19 will disappear forever and better days will come for everyone. As far as I am concerned, I do not like seeing masks, hand sanitizers and gloves any more because they remind me of covid-19. All these manufacturing companies which sell such products have increased their sales. Unfortunately, covid-19 is still here so they will continue to sell their products. It is true that covid made some people rich and some other people poor and unemployed. This is not fair of course. Hope that the situation will change and get better worldwide for everyone soon.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Hi Good-Guy. Allow me to say how well-written and how interesting your post is. I really hope that covid-19 will disappear forever and better days will come for everyone. As far as I am concerned, I do not like seeing masks, hand sanitizers and gloves any more because they remind me of covid-19. All these manufacturing companies which sell such products have increased their sales. Unfortunately, covid-19 is still here so they will continue to sell their products. It is true that covid made some people rich and some other people poor and unemployed. This is not fair of course. Hope that the situation will change and get better worldwide for everyone soon.

You are welcome, dear. The fact is that even I do not like to wear masks because it causes pain in my ear lobes. I really do not know how come people wear masks for a really long time! Wearing masks for a long time causes irritation on the face. I have rarely bought a mask and wore during the pandemic period. People do not wear masks and wearing mask is something that you will find in malls, big restaurants, and banks only. A massive decline in the cases of Covid-19 has caused a decline in the sale of masks, but this trend might change if we face another wave of the virus.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I think you want to focus much on nose mask because that's the only health related product that you kept on hammering on your post. Anyway if there is no more pandemic, there may be a decline in the sale of nose masks as people use it more because of the fact that it protects them against the virus.

D

Deleted member 28127

The face mask is not related to pandemic because there are many viruses that are not covid 19 and they are spread on the air like flu or for example the cough because these viruses are transferred by air and noise mask as doctors are saying are reducing this virus to be transferred from one person to another so it is essential lifetime before or even after the pandemic period and also to reduce air pollution impact on the health. So it is complete prevention for individuals from such illnesses that are fastly infected if they do not wear a face mask.