How to Manage Work while travelling

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Travelling is a great way to get some work done. It's also a good opportunity to relax and unwind. But it's not always easy to manage work while travelling, especially if you're not used to the new environment.

Here are some tips on how you can manage your work while travelling:

Use technology

Technology has made our lives easier in many ways, but it can also make us lazy. If you're working from an internet cafe or hotel, it's easy to get distracted by social media and other websites. Instead of focusing on your work, you'll spend all day looking at Facebook and Instagram instead of doing actual work. So try to avoid using these sites when you're trying to get some work done.

Find a quiet place

Working in an airport or train station can be noisy because people are always moving around, so find somewhere that has plenty of space so that you won't be disturbed when people come and go from their destinations or board the train next door. You can also go for walks outside at night if there's no one around where you're staying at night (although keep in mind that it might be colder out there).

Find out about local WiFi hotspots. You may find that there are free or cheap hotspots near where you are staying. This could save you money on data charges and help you stay productive when there isn’t an internet connection nearby.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The thing is that we can all make money online and it can be dine anywhere we are. As you have said we would need to find a quiet place where one can have quiet time working
The thing here is that you won't be disturbed when people come and go with their different activities. I do this a lot when I'm on transit I still work provided there's network where I am.

But if there is no network where I sm. I look out for local WiFi hotspots. The truth is that if you look around you may find that there are cheap hotspots near you.