How to manage a side hustle and a full time job.

Kennysplash

Verified member
All of us have a major job that we do. But it does not have to be only that, it is said that the average millionaire has about 4 sources of income. This is true, if you focus on just one way to make money you might not attain a good financial status. So find a side hustle you can couple with your job. This can be doing thing that you like teaching, dancing, playing sports, working online etc. But you might think that it will be very hard managing a jobs and side hustle. These tips can help you.
A) Make a plan. Plan how you can spend your time in both jobs, make sure none is interfering with the other.
B) Don't procrastinate. Do what you have to do at the right time. It will not be great if you are constantly bothered of something that needed to be done when you are working.
C) Have fun. You should not focus in making money only that you forget your personal life. Do what you like doing and have some fun along the way.
D) Have enough rest. Dont think it is impossible to rest because you have a jobs and a side hustle. That is why I first mentioned planning. Plan it all well and leave time for enough rest. This will keep on revitalizing you for the day's work.

Thosynho

All of us have a major job that we do. But it does not have to be only that, it is said that the average millionaire has about 4 sources of income. This is true, if you focus on just one way to make money you might not attain a good financial status. So find a side hustle you can couple with your job. This can be doing thing that you like teaching, dancing, playing sports, working online etc. But you might think that it will be very hard managing a jobs and side hustle. These tips can help you.
A) Make a plan. Plan how you can spend your time in both jobs, make sure none is interfering with the other.
B) Don't procrastinate. Do what you have to do at the right time. It will not be great if you are constantly bothered of something that needed to be done when you are working.
C) Have fun. You should not focus in making money only that you forget your personal life. Do what you like doing and have some fun along the way.
D) Have enough rest. Dont think it is impossible to rest because you have a jobs and a side hustle. That is why I first mentioned planning. Plan it all well and leave time for enough rest. This will keep on revitalizing you for the day's work.
Wow i so much love this thread of yours because it's highly informative and educative as well. Of a truth having just a source of income cannot you rich and paradventure you are rich, your wealth is not guarantee. Having a multiple streams of income is always the best way to grow wealth.
So, it's good to have a side hustle job which you do to compliment earnings from your main job. However many people don't know how to manage this without being affected.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
It is very important to have side job apart from our main job. And must also make sure that we have somebody that will be helping you to look after it so that it will not affect your main job.
As an industrious business man/woman you must have more thanonr job that money will be come out if notlife may be some how difficult. The inflow channel must be flowing continuously and this can not be achieve unless you have more than one sources.

Maks25

Well let me add mine
Keep yourself focused on what’s really important by creating a detailed action plan that contains specific goals and timelines. This can help you eliminate the noise and concentrate on progress.

And it can also signal when it might officially be time to hand in your notice and make the leap to working for yourself full-time.

Seyesystem

In managing two source of income together at a time is not that easy because they will always require time and attention and the more time you put the more the results you get will be positive. So if you have a full-time job that you are doing can you also have another side business that you are doing that is bring your income you are the one that will prepare your schedule on how you want to be managing your business very well Ida early in the morning before going for your full-time job or in the evening when coming back from your full-time job you are the one that you know which one is best for you or convenient for you that will not affect your full-time job. Every side business that you are doing apart from your full-time job always required serious monetary to know how people that were employed carry out the day to day activities of the business whether they are customer friendly or not. You must surely create time for your full-time job and side business so they are the two will be a very good source of income for you at the end of every month.

D

Deleted member 28873

Managing a side hussle and a main job is a great idea actually the best idea you could give to any one.To me the best way a side hussle and a main job could be done together is by employing someone to help in managing your side hussle while you keep on showing from time to time the side hussle must have an account book where you vould check if the sales and the profit margin are actually balance.If it were should be a service hussle e.g hair stylist you could give him or her a total amount you would be collecting per day.

Olajidey

The best way to manage side hustle and a full-time job are to make sure that you have someone that manages your side hustle for you and the person is 100% accountable, make sure you always check the log book regularly to see where you can chip in advice to your manager. You can not quick your full-time job because of your side hustle but we have some cases that you will realize that your side hustle is making more earning than your full-time job and you need to expand your side hustle so in this case, you can leave the fulltime to fae these side hustle squarely.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Managing the two streams of income may be veery tsskful at times. I am in the shoe. At times, I got fed up and tired but I always keep going because of the rewards. Then I studied time management and how to use time judiciously. I always focus on my offline job in the day time and make sure I am not distracted because it may affect the productivity of the business, then I try to do some online tasks on the evening after my closing hour from my offline day job. I do online from them till like midnight before I sleep. But all these are for a whole, one must surely go for one but I have not decided which on is going.

Profwriter

Wow, managing a full time job and a side hustle will be very demanding and rewarding, I believe both can be managed effectively and efficiently to yield great profit. Having a side hustle is like having another stream of income which is very good to avoid sudden economic crash.
You will need to get someone you can trust to manage your business for you and also you can deploy the use of technology to monitor your business.

Ralphjoe

You are absolutely right about your advice of someone finding more than one source of income because depending on one source of income can be a very risky thing to do.There are no guarantees for one source of getting income as anything can happen to that source of income and if anything happens to that source of income then you will be in trouble. With this kind of a situation you will be in a penny less situation, and there is no one that want o be in such a situation, so for any one to avoid that, he must have more than one source of income.