Get Paid to Write How to make reasonable amount from commenting on forums

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The truth is that forum commenting don’t pay a lot but you can do some simple things to help make your time online worthwhile. These are simple things I do, to make my time worthwhile

• Work on 3-4 posting sites daily. If you need more money daily, Work on more sites daily
  • Check the marketplace of forums with one and try to complete the tasks there like beermoney forum
  • Try to post at least threads and replies up to 3 hours
  • If you have no offline job, then learn to spend more time working online
  • For forums that have referral bonus, learn also to invite more people to get more money from referring
Do you have a target to make daily? It does help too

Yesterday i didn't comment like i always do cos they body isn't a robot, it needs rest after stress. Not everyday we can be active, but when their is eagerness or motivation. I stay long in the day commenting and creating threads on forums to earn some incentive. Their are days i spend more than 8 hours hanging on forums, and some days its simply less, yesterday was one of them.
That is truth though, sometimes one got to rest from stressing the self working. That’s why it is good to develop passion for what one does for money, so that the day you are motivated you can do more of the work too. But in all it is always good to take a break when necessary

I am working on 4 PTP forums but only 3 are my regular (posting up to the maximum allowed). I spend 3 to 4 hours but sometimes less when I have other chores to handle. It is not easy to write posts for forums because you have to know the topic and you have to write with substance. That is why I am sometimes choosy with the thread because I don't touch it when I am not knowledgeable with the topic.

The truth is that forum commenting don’t pay a lot but you can do some simple things to help make your time online worthwhile. These are simple things I do, to make my time worthwhile

• Work on 3-4 posting sites daily. If you need more money daily, Work on more sites daily
  • Check the marketplace of forums with one and try to complete the tasks there like beermoney forum
  • For forums that have referral bonus, learn also to invite more people to get more money from referring
You are very right. To earn reasonable amount of money with these paid to post forum websites one needs to join more forum websites. But the problem is that there are not many of them that really pays. The only three i know that are paying is bizdustry, Trendri but I am not sure of the third which is forumcoin. Beermoneyforum is a scam to me for they banned me for trying to sell my bmf points for instant money

It's advisable to know how you manage your time effectively inorder for you be reasonable at every forum you work on.

If you just work anyhow on forums just because you have a 2$ a day target to meet up with. You will end up spamming!
Yes time management is very important if you're working on paid to post platforms. It is also very important for one to maintain sanity and comment reasonably in order not to violate rules and regulations. Spamming is another thing people need to avoid in order not to get banned. Overall, if you manage your time well, you can make reasonable amount of money from them.

That is truth though, sometimes one got to rest from stressing the self working. That’s why it is good to develop passion for what one does for money, so that the day you are motivated you can do more of the work too. But in all it is always good to take a break when necessary
Sure bro, the health is important that's why i don't joke with it especially when I'm feeling dizzy. Surely i take a rest, in order to feel refreshed the following day to start over again. In life their is no need to rush things when i know i can't get rich from PTP sites. I'll only work the way my body pleases and vice versa.

Yesterday i didn't comment like i always do cos they body isn't a robot, it needs rest after stress. Not everyday we can be active, but when their is eagerness or motivation. I stay long in the day commenting and creating threads on forums to earn some incentive. Their are days i spend more than 8 hours hanging on forums, and some days its simply less, yesterday was one of them.
You are really working hard and I believe it is paying that is why you continue because it is not easy.
When I was creating threads here, I actually spend about three hours to complete my tasks both here, forum coin and bizdustry. But these days, I am only active here when it comes to comments so I do not spend up to 3 hours daily again like I used to do. I think just 2 hours thirty minutes is enough.

True though , but then what if you don't even have data in this first place to access all these .....it's not easy to be commenting and posting in three different sites daily ....but then if you want more you have to work more

this is a very nice target you have set for yourself and I think one of the best ways of getting the best out of paid to post forums is by setting a target for yourself. That was a time I comment randomly on these platforms even though I only use two this particular one and bizdustry. But when I started setting target for myself I started making reasonable amount of money on weekly basis.
This target helps me to stay focused and I usually spend a maximum of 2 hours thirty minutes doing my tasks. After which I forget about them till the next day. I do not want to spend much time doing my tasks since it is not really much money.
I also get a convenient time that is void of distractions. This makes everything Easy.

Target setting is good it gives one a good leadway to be able to make something tangible daily but my issue has always being the pressure it put on me so I withdraw targets. But if anyone can cope with it without any stress then it sure is great for such a person. Maybe I need to practice it more
You can make your target lesser so that you can be able to meet up. I'm a student and combining commenting on forums and studying can be somehow stressful but I try my best to meet up. One thing you can when you set target for yourself is that you will make consistent money and also it will help shape up and your life in terms of discipline.

this is a very nice target you have set for yourself and I think one of the best ways of getting the best out of paid to post forums is by setting a target for yourself. That was a time I comment randomly on these platforms even though I only use two this particular one and bizdustry. But when I started setting target for myself I started making reasonable amount of money on weekly basis.
Target setting is good it gives one a good leadway to be able to make something tangible daily but my issue has always being the pressure it put on me so I withdraw targets. But if anyone can cope with it without any stress then it sure is great for such a person. Maybe I need to practice it more

I am working actively on three paying forums which are, bizdustry, trendri and forum coin. Combinedly, I make up to $1.4 daily and it is what I can afford to give in at the moment as I have got so many engagements offline.
It is really nice earninng from these websites as they have proven to be legit for a long period of time.

It's advisable to know how you manage your time effectively inorder for you be reasonable at every forum you work on.

If you just work anyhow on forums just because you have a 2$ a day target to meet up with. You will end up spamming!

No knw can make reasonable amount working with only one get paid for comment websites. I am working with three sites though I am only active on two. These days I don't take making money thought comment serious because my offline engagements are eating up my time. But if one can dedicate his or her time for at least three websites, money won't be a problem

I am working actively on three paying forums which are, bizdustry, trendri and forum coin. Combinedly, I make up to $1.4 daily and it is what I can afford to give in at the moment as I have got so many engagements offline.
It is really nice earninng from these websites as they have proven to be legit for a long period of time.

Commenting on forums is a great way to make some good money online on your free time. This particular forum and someone that have been of a great help to me because since I started commenting on them I don't usually run out of cash. some of them pays cryptocurrency and some pays in cash and this is a very great way in which you can use to make some money especially if you are a first timer on the internet.

You have said it all. It is true that one can make fortunes by working with more than one pay-to-post website. However, it is not easy to work with 3 to 4 pay-to-post websites daily because focus plays a crucial role in online success.

One should focus on one get paid to post website provided that such a site is trustworthy, reliable which will never turn into a scam.
Yeah, we are on the same page, if it means focusing on one site to accumulate all the points. Then so be it but if one need to avoid boredom that comes with working on one site then in calculating other sites will do the magic. But in all working daily and actively is better

You have said it all. It is true that one can make fortunes by working with more than one pay-to-post website. However, it is not easy to work with 3 to 4 pay-to-post websites daily because focus plays a crucial role in online success.

One should focus on one get paid to post website provided that such a site is trustworthy, reliable which will never turn into a scam.

Another thing is that one need to rest too for mental sanity. Posting threads and commenting isn't an easy thing to do . Although, it's interesting because it's educative . I will indulge us to plan how time effectively and create the time to rest in our plans . Racking of the brain all the time without rest is very detrimental. Visiting the market place is a good idea

I think this is called mental exhaustion and this means over working the brain. It is always good to rest intermittently to cool the brain or else you break down mentally. I do this a lot sometimes I can hours a day without doing any work on a site to keep my sanity