How To Make Money Writing Blog Posts In 2023?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Writing is one of my hobbies. This is also one of the main reasons why I absolutely love to get paid to post on various forums. The fact of the matter is that writing is one of the best careers in the world. You can earn money just by writing about many interesting and informative topics as well. One of the best aspects about writing is writing guest posts or blog posts for a blog and get paid a handsome amount of money for that. Unfortunately, there is a really huge scarcity of many get paid to blogs. I was thinking about writing for Strong Whispers.

However, it looks like the website is inactive and dead. They no longer accept new submissions at this moment. I also searched for other sites but in vain. Apparently, it seems like there is a scarcity of such kind of website. There are a few websites that do accept submissions, however, it seems like they accept writers from English speaking countries only. This means that the opportunities are pretty much limited for many ESL writers (English as Second language Writers). So, what are some of the greatest blogs where you could earn a good sum of money by contributing guest posts?

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you start blogging in 2023, you might not be able to make money from your blog before 2024. Well, you might earn a dollar or two from your blog but in order to make a substantial amount of money from a blog, it takes a long time. If you are using an ad network like adsense, you need to earn $100 before you can withdraw, and making $100 from adsense takes a long time. However, if you are patient enough to work for a long time, you might be able to make good money from your blog. Blogging is a passive income however, you do not start earning from your blog instantly, it takes a long time. Blogging requires multiple skills, you need to be a good writer, SEO expert and digital marketing expert to make money from your blog. The key to earning from a blog is traffic and generating traffic is the most difficult.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
As a blogger there are many ways you can make money with a blog, it might take time, but if you are resilient enough, you can surely defeat all odds and make money in quiet a short time, here are some general ways you can use to make money.

You can offer writing services to other bloggers, many bloggers and website owners are looking for high-quality content but don't have the time or expertise to write it themselves. You can offer your writing services to these individuals and get paid for each blog post you write for them.

As soon as you have a substantial traffic you can monetize it through advertising. You can use platforms like Google AdSense to display relevant ads on your blog and earn money whenever someone clicks on them.

The key to making money writing blog posts is to consistently produce high-quality content that resonates with your audience and attracts paying customers.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I think if you are very much interested in article submission websites there are still so many of them existing till today. I have actually ventured into a few of them in the past but I was not really consistent and even at that, i didn't submit any article.

I only saw videos on YouTube and signed up on the platforms but after some period of time I lost total interest. I've always had the interest of opening my own blog and I will actually try to do that next year.

You can try a platform like clearvoice or Listverse. I think there are various opportunities you can use to make some money from those kind of platforms.

Clearvoice for example will give you the opportunity to be able to drive traffic to your website or it can also help you to promote affiliate products if you are into affiliate marketing.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
At times getting a blog to write for may not be an easy task but creating your blog could be a better option. I have seen posts and videos that talk about how one can earn from blogging. Blogging is very profitable even though the process seems complicated and long but with the patience of time and commitment, you can be able to discover your full potential in the aspect of blogging.

I have not really created a blog personally but I have seen videos that talk about the process.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you want to make money writing blog posts, never attempt to write for other websites. That's nothing but just a waste of time. Instead launch your own blog and invest your time and effort on your own blog. Well, by writing for sites, you might easily earn few buck and blogging might not pay you for months. However, if you are persistent enough to try blogging and if you are patient, you might be making full time income through your blog in a couple of years. Blogging requires skills in different areas, you first need to build skills required and then work hard on your blog. It is also not easy to get accepted for publications,. you will have to constantly try, even if you get published, you don't earn a lot of money, even if your payment rate is good, you need to keep on trying to get published.