Get Paid to Write Earn money by writing simple blog

Mertayasa

Earning money in this technological era can be said to be getting easier. We are only required to be creative and do not hesitate to channel any hobbies and talents. Because with technology, it is easy for us to introduce our works to others. Because nowadays, people can't seem to be separated from smartphones and internet networks to carry out various activities. Starting from buying and selling goods online, studying or studying online, even looking for experience can be done online.

The first thing to do is to start with what you want to do. The main obligation to be a blogger is of course having a blog platform to be able to produce useful content. Often this makes some people constrained because they do not have the technical ability to use the blog platform. In fact, there are lots of tutorials on how to create a blog on the internet, from free to paid ones.

Choose the blogging platform you want to use to upload your content. Some of these platforms include WordPress, Blogspot, and so on. Each platform has its own advantages and disadvantages.For those of you who like to tinker with HTML code, you can use blogspot because it offers free layout customization. Meanwhile, as a beginner blogger, you can use the WordPress platform. Some of the advantages of WordPress include offering free access, easy to use, safe activities, and you are free to choose a blog theme according to your needs.

Next is that you can start writing useful and interesting blog content. So easy to find and useful for many people. In principle, the content of an interesting blog is a blog that inspires, entertains, solves problems, and is able to change a better lifestyle for readers. One thing you should avoid is using plagiarized content, or spreading false information. There's nothing wrong with doing research or collecting materials that you can use as a theme for writing or reviewing blog articles.
In my opinion you can easily earn money by writing a simple blog, if you can get more traffic.​

Last edited by a moderator:

sincerem

VIP Contributor
This days short blog posts from 300-500 words is enough to drag traffic to your site. Majority of the people aren't all that interested to read long articles, they want to go straight and get the necessary ingredients which they are looking for. Through short blog posts well detailed, and told can attract search engine ranking and visitors.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
One beautiful thing about blogging is that even someone who don't have money can start his blogging journey for free and as time goes on you will be able to monetize and even upgrade. one thing that makes blogging successful is if you have the right knowledge and understanding of how to drive traffic to the website. That is why SEO is very important for any aspiring blogger.

Finger Geek

Verified member
This days short blog posts from 300-500 words is enough to drag traffic to your site. Majority of the people aren't all that interested to read long articles, they want to go straight and get the necessary ingredients which they are looking for. Through short blog posts well detailed, and told can attract search engine ranking and visitors.
You are right. I also get tired in reading long articles. I prefer to read short articles to long articles for I get bored when reading long article and eventually loss interest in the article. But I don't think that google will accept a blog with short articles to show there Google Adsense ads.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You are right. I also get tired in reading long articles. I prefer to read short articles to long articles for I get bored when reading long article and eventually loss interest in the article. But I don't think that google will accept a blog with short articles to show there Google Adsense ads.
Why not, all search engines not even google but others like bing, yahoo etc, will display your short article that is well written with lots of unique words and sentences. If a search engine user type such keyword, surely the search engine will place the contents bearing the keyword, if yours outclass others based on Google's evaluation then your contents will be placed on top. That's why you need to think deep before writing articles to publish on your blog, in order to create SEO related contents.

Last edited:

Finger Geek

Verified member
Why not, all search engines not even google but others like bing, yahoo etc, will display your short article that is well written with lots of unique words and sentences. If a search engine user type such keyword, surely the search engine will place the contents baring the keyword, if yours outclass others based on Google's evaluation then your contents will be placed on top. That's why you need to think deep before writing articles to publish on your blog, in order to create SEO related contents.
I am not talking about SEO or for a blog to be seen on search engines. I am talking about the blog been accepted by Google Adsense. For a new blog to apply for Google Adsense. Google will only accept a blog with up to 20 articles with at least 800 words to get the website approved by them to be able to show there ads

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am not talking about SEO or for a blog to be seen on search engines. I am talking about the blog been accepted by Google Adsense. For a new blog to apply for Google Adsense. Google will only accept a blog with up to 20 articles with at least 800 words to get the website approved by them to be able to show there ads
Okay, i got you right. If you're talking about blog site seeking for Google Adsense approval. Then long articles is ideal, you need at least 500-700 words article, well written articles to be granted approval. As long as you meet such criteria Google Adsense will grant your request regardless of high level traffic.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Why read a long posts just to get something? It's most times a turnoff for me, immediately I see a long posts lol.

I think any article should not be too overwhelming....It should be reasonably brief and to the point.