HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH YOUR SMART PHONE.

Bard Racheal

Do you know you can go with just your briefs and singlet, and a mug of coffee, finding a job?
Yes! You do not have to sweat under the sun, like a Christmas goat seeking for a white collar job with your already worn out file of credentials.

Online gigs can answer your desire for getting a job.
As long as you go that smart phone, data and knowledge, chima don blow.

THESE ARE THE LIST OF ONLINE GIGS.
1)Write stories on websites;
This, as long as you go by their standards, your work is not plagiarized (it’s original) and those stories are attention grabbing, you’re good to go.
Yea! Write for Goodnovels! Where every word counts.
2)FIVERR.
This is for freelance writing.
3) Upwork.
4) Freelancer.
5)Content writers.
There are lots of them.
That you can be a student, making your own money to pay bills at school.
Online jobs is the key!!

Many individuals today are becoming online oriented by monetizing their time and energy online so as to earn a positive and reasonable amount of money online , rather than opening or running a nine-to-five job or a self-employed business . many individuals today are aware that technology and modernization is slowly taking over the business and financial world and so it is a nice thing to follow the huge amount of people that are making it big online rather than wasting precious time and stressing yourself out running nine-to-five jobs and self-employed businesses . Even with the use of our smartphone we can earn a reasonable and positive amount of money online by working on various online gigs that pays really well and really satisfying .

cryptocurrency and forex investment and trading is considered to be one of the online gig that the majority of people today have been indulging themselves in , and according to research and analysis cryptocurrency and forex investment or trading is one online activity that has turned majority of people into billionaires and millionaires . there is no doubting the fact that to become successful in cryptocurrency and forex investment or trading you need to have the requisite knowledge so as to accurately and correctly predict the forex and cryptocurrency market so as to make profit and not losses . There are various online and offline tutorial classes that are looking for individuals to tutor and teach forex and crypto currency market analyzation and prediction .

The advent of the internet and social media generally has made it much more easier for people to use their mobile phones and probably make a lot of money for themselves.

Before, it was quite difficult for you to make reasonable amount of money with your mobile phones back today technology has of course made it very easy. There are a lot of skills in which you can acquire with your mobile phones sitting at the comfort of your home and you can probably make a lot of money with them. there are several businesses you can venture into and make a lot of money with your mobile phones such as cryptocurrency trading, forex trading, freelancing and a whole lot of others.

Even though, it is much more advisable to venture into several online businesses like blogging with the use of your laptop but of course you can actually do them with your mobile phone but the problem is that you can face with some difficulty along the line.

I have been able to venture into blogging before with my mobile phone and it was a well-designed blog but I was having some difficulties and at the same time I was using a free blogging platform.

Generally, mobile phones are helpful when it comes to making money online and it is much more convenient.

There are so many different ways to make money with your smartphone. However, you must know that making money with your phone is hard. Mobile phones have evolved a lot. Around two decades ago, there were not many ways to make money. in fact, even during the mid 2000s, there were no ways to make money with your phones. However, right now things have changed. Today we can download many apps from online stores and make money, but smartphones would not make you rich at all.

Make Money With Apps

There are so many apps out there like Toloka and many survey apps like AttaPoll, Poll Pay, Toluna, etc that are being downloaded. There are many other apps like micro job apps that are available on Google Play store that could be used to make cash online. However, majority of the apps would not make much money for you.

Phone mining

You could also use your phone to mine coins. There are certain apps like Crypto Tab that could be downloaded on the phone. However, there are certain coins that are specifically for phones. For example, you can mine Phoneum and Pi Coin. Phoneum has real value, but Pi Coin does not has any value.

Making money online is very possible indeed. It is a very convenient method of earning which you can do anywhere and anytime. You just need a good smartphone or laptop, internet connection, data bundles and a skill or several skills. Then you just give your effort and time to different earning methods that are available online.

One important thing to do in order to make money online is to have a skill. There are so many skills that you can learn that are useful in making money online. One of those skills for example is content writing. There are so many platforms and sites that require written content. So you can earn money for creating content to them.

You can also get clients who want content writers in freelancing platforms such as Upwork, Fiverr or Freelancer.com. Building a great reputation in them will earn you clients who will trust only you for their jobs.

Other skills that you can learn for online earning include academic writing, transcription, programming, web design and graphic design. These skills are very lucrative if you take your job seriously and impress your clients with quality work, you will build a great reputation and end up getting a great online earning career.

Gone are the days when people go out struggling looking for jobs to engage themselves into and make money as the only priority to survive in life. Only the less knowledgeable can think that way, the world is going digital, any one who took their time out to acquire a digital skill will enjoy rest of his or her life without carrying the files and looking for government white collar job. I've already given up on that long term before I enrolled into college. I want to be at home, earn money which is better off when I am given a full time employment. Even if I'm not going to receive pension as a freelancer, no problem, I will create one for myself with the earnings I've accumulated in life. I will be the one to balance myself so hard, when it comes that, I didn't use my time well to invest in what's beneficial long time. We have cryptocurrencies, it's a means of generating money passively without doing much thing, all you have to do is, pick out the right coin or coins put money which you can afford to lose not that you'll be losing them, but which you can't shade tears over when it goes dip, allow the coins for good number of years, and keep monitoring it's progress, you can hit million jackpot after those number of years you invested in the coins.

It very obvious that one could make some money by using the Smart phone. Right now, I am using the smart phone to make some writings to make money on this paid to post platform. The powers of the smart phone cannot be overstated. You could make lots of money from use of the smart phone by working perfectly online. You could work as a freelancer with the use of the phone as you have rightly stated out. Majorly, the freelancing sites are the platforms where you will have to promote your gigs and expect to be hired by the people who will need your services. This is a strong indication that you can't make money without having the relevant skills.

The freelancing sites will require you to make some promotion and it will be very good to get so many positive reviews for your gigs. This will attract the employers to your gigs. You could as well ask families and friends to leave positive reviews for you. You could make a very good amount of money with the Freelancing sites and that is the best way to make money online . So many are making up to $10 in a day working on freelancing sites. Although, I have not been lucky working on freelancing sites. Because getting a job there is been very hard and so difficult.

There are so many other ways you can make money with your smart phone. Someone once said if your phone is not making money for you in return, then it should not be called a smart phone. Affiliate marketing is becoming more popular by the day, one can easily make use of their smart phones and earn from affiliate marketing. Then there is also forex trading and crypto trading as well. I have seen lots of persons make good money from trading.

A lot have people still use their phone only for calls, chatting on social media and then rest. Not as if they won't like using their smartphone to make money online, the problem is that they don't have a clue or any idea of making good money online using their smartphone.

What are some of the best and legit way you can make money using your smartphone?

Taking online surveys
So many people do take online surveys as a means of making money online using their smartphone. Spotting a legit site you can be making not less than $1 on daily basis.

Paid to post site
I know of 2 Paid to post site such as beer money forum and trendri. I really like trendri because i understand here compared to beer money forum. Admin here is social and extrovert. Using your smartphone, you can earn $1 or more daily. This depends on how hard working you are, some people complain that making money online in a paid to post site is all about grace. For me i think even with your busy schedule or offline work you can make money online using your smartphone in trendri.

It's time to use your smartphone wisely.