Did you know you know your smart phone is a money making machine?

D

Deleted member 62875

Did you know you know your smart phone is a money making machine?
Yes of course my smart phone and your smart phone is a money making machine.Did you know why I said that your smart phone is a money making machine? follow the write up and explore.
In these digitalised genaration,everything can be done using computers, when I say computer's your phone is also a computer, my phone is also a computer too be it and android phone or iPhone. You can still be wondering why I said everything can be done using computers.Dont forget that we are money minded, we are focused on making money.Here is my reasons of saying your smart phone is a money making machine, hawkers or traders do trade under the sun but with your smart phone you can trade In your room or in the office and it's quite relaxing and reliable, you can make money with your smart phone taking surveys, you can operate your smart phone and make money through affiliated marketing.You can make money at your comfort zone with your smart phone anytime.I assure you that you can believe me that your phone is a money making machine when you try making money online

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Smart phones that are produced today are used for many purposes , they are used for opposite like playing games , making calls , browsing the internet , used as compass , used for chatting with relatives and friends all around the world etc . But only a few people know how to monetize their smartphone as a source of passive income or as a source of any extra cash by working online . using your smartphone to work online is better than using PC computers to work online my reasons are because the use of smartphone make earning money online portable , flexible , and easily accessible etc . And also online business usually pay higher than offline businesses .

To make money using your smartphone do you have to work on various websites that provide services like affiliate marketing , freelancing , report and website review , articles and writing for sale , etc . also you can choose on working on paid to post websites , paid to watch websites , paid to click websites , paid to like , comment and share websites etc . They are definitely inexhaustible ways to make money online using your smart phones .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Of course, technology has really improved everything we do today and with the invention of mobile phones we can conveniently make money sitting at the comfort of our homes even if you do not have a personal computer.

There are a lot of things you can do with your mobile phone and make a lot of money for yourself ranging from freelancing to cryptocurrency trading, forex trading, and a whole lot of other things. Gone are the days where by people only need computers in order to have a blog but today you can conveniently blog using your mobile phones.
Even though, sometimes mobile phones do not effectively support some blogs but it is still possible but not really advisable.

If you want to go into freelancing for example there are a lot of gigs in which you can offer with your mobile phones ranging from writing articles to graphics designing and a lot of other things. I have seen a lot of people who are on fiverr ad and almost everything they do, they are using their mobile phones to do them.

You can also trade cryptocurrency using a mobile phone and make a lot of money for yourself. I am a cryptocurrency trader and I use my mobile phone to do everything.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Gone are the days when people just buy phones for calling and sms purpose alone these days phones are used to make money and to do all other important and high level communication. The new technology behind the smart phone has proven to be next to none. Infact this days i do not even remember to operate my laptop because my phone can do virtually everything that my laptop was helping to do initially. So I even prefer working with my phone as it has my battery life and very much more handy and convenient for me to take around without stress.

Now on the money making part there is so many applications on my smart phone and no use them to generate money on almost a daily by carrying out some of the simple task they assign to me, and more so most of my trading activities are done on my smart andriod phone. And again I do my Trendri job on my smart phone aswel. There are still some other PTP sites that I work on on a daily basis.

And it also serve as a major means of communication for me as I can do all forms of calls on it either video or audio.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
A smart phone cam become either a money making machine or not depending on the person using it. I make use of my smartphone to make money.

I spent large majority of my time online using my phone to make money. I engage in less activities on social media network. I use my phone to do the following things to make money online.

Get Paid To Post
I spent about 80% of my time online to make money with get paid to post forums. Get paid to post is the easiest ways for me to make money online and I really enjoying it.

I like making contribution on a normal ground and get paid to post gives me encouragement to keep doing it and get paid as a result.

Blogging
I make use of my smartphone to engage in blogging. I engage in keyword research for my blog with the uses of my smartphone.

I simply change my phone browser to desktop mode so that I'll be able to do most of the task.

I use my smartphone to create a content for my blog on regulars basis. And I am able to generate some more traffic from Google search engine.

I also engage in micro task with the use of my phone to make extra income for myself.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes there are so many different opportunities we can make money with our mobile phone but it is not everyone that really understand this and because of that a lot of people are using their mobile phone to play games, watch movies and does so many things like chatting on Facebook and WhatsApp . In as much as that is their own personal decision but it as waste of time if these things are not generating any thing for you.

Personally ever since I came to understand that people can actually make money with their mobile phone I have given up using my mobile phone to engage in anything that won't really be profitable because I just consider it as a waste of time.

I know a lot of people are using mobile phone mainly for entertainment purposes but for me using it to make money online is also an entertainment to me because at least I'm generating something.

Paid to post website is one of the simplest way a person can start earning with a mobile phone , During the process of earning with paid to post website you will come across so many earning opportunities online to explore if you have the interest.

Mika

VIP Contributor
You cannot make a lot of money just by using a phone, in fact, I don't even consider my phone as a money-making machine. If you want to make money online, you need a proper device, that is a laptop, or a desktop computer. Your phone is a too simplistic device to be used for making money. Well, you can of course use your phone to trade stocks, cryptos, stake cryptos, invest in shares or crypto, and make money. These activities are easier to do on your phone because all you need is to type few words and tapping all the time. Well, you can also participate on survey sites, or post on paid to post sites through your phone. However, this is not a viable method to make money. First of all your phone is very small and it is very difficult to type (posting on paid tom post sites and surveys require you to write a lot of things). Normally my typing speed is 60 words per minute. However, when I use my phone, I will have to spend at least 2 minutes writing the same amount of words. Having said that I use my phone to invest, stake and trade cryptos and make money.