How to make money with Clickbank

Olajidey

People have earned thousands of dollar with the use of Clickbank. Clickbank is an affiliate program where you sell their digital products and you are given commission based on what you sell, sometimes the commission is up to 70% on each product you sell.
If you are hearing Clickbank for the first time and you want to earn, the first thing to do is register as an affiliate with all other necessary information and you agree on terms and condition then you register. After doing that successfully you can now login to your market place where you see hundreds of digital product with their commission from 50% to 70%.
The next thing to do is to any digital product you think people will buy and click promote that is where you get your hoplink, this unique link means any product you sold through the link the commission will be paid to your account.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Clickbank is one of the best paying affiliate programs on the internet. As an affiliate you can make up to 75% of the sales. There are two methods you can use make money on clickbank.

First method is to use paid traffic to generate sales. This is very fast and it is scalable. You need a landing page on autoresponder in order to build a list of subscribers. Set up sales funnels and drive traffic to it. If you have enough cash and want sales quickly, this is best method for you.

The second method is a free way. Get your affiliate link from the platform and promote it on social media like Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.

Most of this platform don't allow you to promote direct affiliate link so you need to cloak the link using link shortner before you promote it. This method is very slow and it might take you a long time to make sales.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I have also seen that Clickbank is really worth it if you get those traffic. But, not every offer is available worldwide there to advertise. And, I have gone across a Pinterest video where a person claimed that he earned a lot through this but initially, he spend a good amount of money on advertising it too.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Based on my experience, I have never made anh fortune with affiliate marketing. I always see it as a tough business because it seems very hard to make sale for me. Maybe I am doing it wrong though. But with the way the poster simplified the click bank website, it seems easier to make money and even the commission is somehow high which can attract people to work with them.

Haypril

Most of this platform don't allow you to promote direct affiliate link so you need to cloak the link using link shortner before you promote it. This method is very slow and it might take you a long time to make sales.
I believe the more reason why such features are not allowed is because that is one of the major aim of the platform to help firms and individual promote their links and make extra bucks from these firms. So I will be a lost if such links are allowed without any restrictions on the website for it will make the platform less productivity. Thanks for sharing your findings with us.

Daykas

People have earned thousands of dollar with the use of Clickbank. Clickbank is an affiliate program where you sell their digital products and you are given commission based on what you sell, sometimes the commission is up to 70% on each product you sell.
If you are hearing Clickbank for the first time and you want to earn, the first thing to do is register as an affiliate with all other necessary information and you agree on terms and condition then you register. After doing that successfully you can now login to your market place where you see hundreds of digital product with their commission from 50% to 70%.
The next thing to do is to any digital product you think people will buy and click promote that is where you get your hoplink, this unique link means any product you sold through the link the commission will be paid to your account.
Sometimes we need someone to ginger us about a product,site or business.
And some times all we need is just a push from someone who has more knowledge about the stuff.
I once registered for this clickbank of a thing but the worst part of it is that I don't follow it up,but with this I might likely give it a try

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing currently is basically one of the most lucrative online businesses at the moment. I think I prefer clickbank to other affiliate marketing platforms. one of the reasons I prefer clickbank is because of their high commission and also the user friendly interface of the website. The downside is, clickbank is not allowed in some countries which makes it difficult for some intending affiliate marketers to be able to promote certain products.

Victor001

Click bank is very interesting to hear when explained on paper,until you give it a trial you will understand that nothing comes easy, the thing is most of the people rely on YouTubers to accept that an information is valid,but in the real sense the time,the money you spent won't amount to the benefits you will gain from the products.

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view I believe it is very easy to make money with clickbank once your icon is being clicked it counts for you. all you have to do is for you to post your icon on different sites and once you have finished posting them, anyone who log into the site or browse through the site, mistakely click on the icon or wishes to click on the icon, and that person eventually click on the icon it will count for you. and at the end of the day your own percentage will be sent to our account

Ozigba Richard Lamai

I've been hearing about clickbank I don't really know how it paid many people say if there's a lot that when you click you have been paid but I have never tried it.however there are many online business that you do these days that you have been paid as you comment messages or make good comment you have been paid some cent. These days people do what pays more, as far as it pays money before I need

Planet408

Well done for the Click bank review. It was concise but informative. Alot of us do struggle to make money in click bank due to lack of the informations we need to get started in click bank. There are so many different kinds of affiliate products in Click bank which one can leverage on.
There is also something about Click bank which I need to understand. Some Click bank products are being sold to the customers and you are guaranteed to receive refunds if you don't like the product. Does this actually work?

P

Panda19

You guys heard of ojooo? Free money by watching add and you can get other people to earn money for you by creating affiliate links etc, here is my if you guys liks to look on it. Ojooo App